[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats /o/'s opinion on the Honda prelude? (this generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: p r e l u de.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
p r e l u de.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
whats /o/'s opinion on the Honda prelude? (this generation in specific)
>>
Good
>>
>>17390539
A CUTE!
Also, B20's are great.
>>
Worst car honda ever made.

Just get a civic or integra.
>>
>>17390547
They're not even the good b20's like out of the crv.
>>
They look cool but the motor and scarcity of aftermarket support make it hard to justify owning.

Owner of a 91 2.0si
>>
File: rMrtbu5.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
rMrtbu5.png
56KB, 919x737px
is this a secret Aus thread?
If so should I purchase this:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4623677?_ga=2.135047286.682949437.1497770703-1963552387.1482044047
>>
>>17390539
They get absolute shit gas millage while requiring premium. They aren't fast, they aren't as comfortable as they need to be to be a "premium" coupe.
>>
>>17391325
>can buy a car with 210kW as a P plater
>can't get a turbo car from the 90s with the same or less kW

fuck this shit hole of a country
>>
>>17391355
it is fucking nuts bro
>>
Had a great experience with mine. I bought an 89 prelude off the side of the road for 360 in cash. 220k miles The guy had a girlfriend ready to pop out a kid and he had to sell his "race car". To give you an idea of the condition, rattle can white paint job, noisy 2 liter exhaust special, rear wheels were locked up but I got them moving easy. He was upset about selling it but didn't have money to "fix it so it ran right" it would run and drive but would run choppy and cut out randomly.
i found they had some abomination of an intake system with some blue epoxy and a cut up intake box and they dropped in a cone filter into that hot mess. Vacuum leak. I put on an intake arm I had laying around. That fixed it running weird. Shit lasted way longer than I expected. Never registered or insured.. because my right to travel. Honestly just got it for driving around a 20 acre property with dirt trails, and it lasted a long time for that purpose. I never took it out public roads and never had to worry about inspections etc. if you can get one cheap go for it man i had fun with mine but they are slow
>>
>>17391355
>can't drive v8 with 160kw
>can drive v6 with 220kw...which is lighter than the v8 too
yep
thank fuck i'm off my P plates already
even better when i could ride my 300kph bike on my P plates but still not the v8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.