[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym >work out >come back to car >hood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gc.gif (978KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
gc.gif
978KB, 500x350px
>go to the gym
>work out
>come back to car
>hood is bent, front bumper dented, badge broken (someone backed into it)
>no note, no witnesses, no cameras
>$500 deductible

What kind of person does it take to hit someone's car and drive away?
>>
Been there. Fucking hate being a poorfag with no garage
>>
>>17383837
>be me coming from shopping
>brought my bike out because its a nice day out
>some thot is on her iphone and hits me off my bike
>didnt get hit that hard but pretended that she really fucked me up so i have something to take her to court for
>tell her i wont sue her for damages if she gives me the succ
>call an ambulance and go to the hospital for minor scrapes and bruises
>call her over one day
>i had some braces and crutches from a surgery that i had, break all of that out and get into character
>tell her to cook for me first since i obviously cant do it myself
>the food is shit and i tell her that
>proceed to take out the snake and tell her to succ or she's fucked
>eventually take off the braces and the clutch and dig her out
>she finds out i was faking and leaves
>mfw i recorded the whole thing and sent it to her boyfriend
smuggest moment of my entire career lads
>>
>>17383919
>hey guys this happened really trust me
>>
>>17383919
>I have lewd fantasies of a qt 6/10 out of my league hurting me and nursing me back to health because I have nothing in my life besides crippling depression and my baiku

2bh she shouldn't have stopped.
>>
>>17383957
>6/10
>out of my league
>>
>>17383919
>Doesn't talk about how his bike was after the crash.
>Talks about his dick over how his bike is
>Talks about his ebin plan and texting the boyfriend of the girl which how he would have gotten the number for isn't explained
Anon confirmed for not owning a bike let alone being hit off of his bike and blackmailing a girl into sex.
Also
>taping myself committing a crime then sending it to someone that would want me prosecuted.
>>
>>17383957
>implying i dont ride around on my baiku ready to die at any given moment
>it must be made up because my autism wont let me ever believe this kind of thing could happen
>6/10
>thot
dont make me say anymore anon, im already traumatized i brought it up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.