[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok who should I have given a ride to >qt coworker who I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 5_zps6f614984.jpg (152KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5_zps6f614984.jpg
152KB, 768x1024px
ok who should I have given a ride to

>qt coworker who I always give a lift when we work together on Tuesdays and Fridays
>old guy who I give a lift to every few months on the rare occasion his wife has their car

it was a Friday and the old guy asked me for a lift but I normally take the qt with me on that day so I said i couldnt take him.

was that the wrong or right move?

my car is only a two seater

what would you have done?
>>
If you're not fucking her, you shouldve given the old guy a lift. You beta orbiter.
>>
>>17382156
Qt. Old guy should understand.
>>
File: tonya.jpg (48KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
tonya.jpg
48KB, 960x768px
>>17382164
This. It was the perfect opportunity to play a little win-win head game with her where you "accidentally" let her think you're giving another girl a ride and see how she reacts
>>
>>17382156
I'd give the ride to the old guy because I don't believe in sexual discrimination. Girls that use their looks to get ahead are hypocrites. Since you seem positive about good looking girls but didn't mention that the girl helps you do better than you at work, she is neutral work wise and is your competitor.

If that girl is not paying you for gas plus something extra for the wear and tear plus the favor of the ride, then she is just taking advantage of you with her looks. I have no respect for women who do that. They can do the work, accomplish things with skill and poise, and walk the talk they give about equality. As soon as they use their looks, they are discriminatory.
>>
>>17382868
Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive.
>>
>>17382156
What car?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.