[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just recently got my license /o/, a little late in life at 30,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1253.jpg (39KB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
39KB, 200x131px
Just recently got my license /o/, a little late in life at 30, I learned to drive on a yaris and I got used to that particular car it was ok. I had to use a Citroen C3 a few times also and it wasn't much different to the yaris.

Recently my parents got a pic related and I just can't get comfortable in it to the point where it feels dangerous to me to drive it. The seat doesn't go up or down the steering wheel is not adjustable and the clutch pedal is "loose" and feels rough to use the clutch leveled or in hill starts which we have a lot of around here.

Is it my problem or is it the car are there some cars you just never can be comfortable in due to your height or whatever reason?
>>
>>17380161
I'll add also the pedals on the twingo so so damn close together I'll sometimes have to look to know which one I'm one
>>
>over 30
>driving parents car
>complaining about twingos
Yeah fuck off m8
>>
>>17380172
>implying I didn't buy my parents the car with my own money

Just because I bought it for them doesn't make it mine
>>
It's ok if you don't feel comfortable in a car that has a limited amount of positioning options.

But there also lots of other factors.
If you started driving at 30 there's a chance that you just feel fucking uncomfortable in general.
Test drive some other cars and discover things.
>>
>>17380161
This definitely makes me feel better about not getting my license till I was 17
>>
>>17380161
When you're new, everything other than what you've built your limited experience in feels way different. When you get more comfortable with driving in general it's easier to drive a wider variety of vehicles, since you aren't so focused on the stuff going on outside the car and can adjust to something different.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.