[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instead of going to work why dont you just watch people driv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: i35rhg.jpg (70KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
i35rhg.jpg
70KB, 800x539px
instead of going to work
why dont you just watch people drive over potholes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSXYrbl8Zg
>>
>>17380038
lol the commentary reminded me of this
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26d_1378763411
>>
Holy fuck America stop spending dollars on wars and invest in infrastructure.

PS: Now I know the reason why suvfags are so mainstream in that country.
>>
>>17380038

When I was a kid I would sit at night in a long straight that had an unpainted / dirty speedbump eating chips, and would laugh my ass off at the retards going fast that literally created sparks on the impact with the ground.

One hit his head with the roof of his car pretty badly
>>
>>17380106
>implying your country's gdp is even close to our highway budget
>>
File: 1410219718896.jpg (33KB, 389x292px) Image search: [Google]
1410219718896.jpg
33KB, 389x292px
>>17380038
>that silver honda bouncing so hard a tire left the ground
Goddamn I hope that did some damage.

>>17380106
Most roads are not federal infrastructure, they are a matter of the states. Also that appears to be new jersey, which is not real america, it's a festering tumor on america's side.
>>
I wonder how many of the drivers hit it because their attention was drawn by idiots recording on the side of the road.
>>
>>17381629
>if your stupid ADD ass get distracted by some goober with a camera on the side of the road it isn't your fault for not paying attention to the task at hand
>>
>>17380038
They seem like they're having some good clean fun, that's probably the most entertaining thing in that run down area.
>>
Yeah instead of putting a marker or cone these fucking assholes just sat and watched people wreck their shit and possibly cause a major accident.
Good job fellas....totally proving that Jersey is infact the giant shithole that everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>17380056
Why the fuck would you post this?
I can fucking understand why people would film someone jumping to their death.....almost acting like its some sort of sick fucking show and shit. Its proof some people are shitbags...you my friend...are one of them.
>>
>>17383679
dude it wasnt even that bad and you should've known just by the fact that it was liveleak
>>
>>17383679
shut up normie, it was funny because she obviously had no business on the fucking ledge in the first place
the girl is dead and she brought it upon herself

i have a nice chuckle and the commentary really did make the situation easier to tolerate
>>
>>17383730
>>17383742

Summer is here boys get ready for the edge
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.