[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fart can exhaust that sounds like a fat man with diarrhea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1494419165767.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494419165767.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>fart can exhaust that sounds like a fat man with diarrhea
>"AH MAN, THAT SOUNDS SO SWEET BRO"
I don't get it, usually most straight pipe or loyd exhaust usually sound like shit, why do people think high pitched exhausts sound good?
>>
>own a VW
>it's already a ricer magnet
>refuse to get "an exhaust" on it because then I'd be a stereotype on wheels
>everytime someone talks to me about my car they inevitably say "hey bro you should put an exhaust on that"/"dude have you thought about putting an exhaust on it bro"
I DONT WANT TO BE A STEREOTYPE STOP ASKING ME TO PUT A CATBACK ON MY SHITTY LITTLE HATCHBACK RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17377294
you have to buy well engineered exhaust systems, which are usually out of the price range of ricers.
>>
>>17377318
>doing a catback
Honestly, just get a full exhaust done. A catback isn't going to do much for performance aside from changing the sound and maybe 2hp.
>>
>>17377294
>bbk x pipe
>magna flows
>cat delete

Sounds amazing on my Mustang, not too loud; the perfect growl. Constant praise about it's sound.
Now if only I could get the damn exhaust rattle fixed.
>>
>>17377294
because most ricers and boiracers try to compensate the lack of a real engine with an obnoxiously loud exhaust.
case in point: all shitbox owners with 1.6l engines.
ever heard the sound of an AMG racecar? that sound is pure sex, but most of that badass sound comes from the bigass fuck you engine. babbies watch that shit on youtube on their laptops and think they can get that sound by putting a chinese exhaust on their shitbox.
>t. someone surrounded by these idiots revving their 90hp tincans all over town
>>
>>17377294
there's a group of like 3 subarus and a lexus that all do this and think they're tuners.

[and before you ask as far as I know all 4 of them are hispanic]
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495145331654.jpg (24KB, 517x410px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495145331654.jpg
24KB, 517x410px
Mfw a hyabusa swap would meet my power goal exactly and be cheaper/more reliable than equivelant turbo

Mfw hyabusa engine would also make car sound like fart can
>>
>>17377429
Do you still have resonators? I'm trying to kill my highway drone a bit but I'm happy with my h pipe magnaflow bolt-together 2.5" otherwise.
>>
File: 1491065005171.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1491065005171.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17377294

First of all, it isn't possible to polish a turd. You can get whatever exhaust system you want - you aren't going to make an inline four sound good.

Second, I do it because a loud exhaust makes the driving experience more fun and immersive. Yeah, it sounds a little farty above 4k but it sounds pretty gnarly below that and it's heqqa phun to hear the backfires

>t. miata owner with a 4" exhaust
>>
File: IMG_2896.jpg (136KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.jpg
136KB, 800x450px
The king of BRRRAAAAPPPP!!!
>>
>>17377373
I mean id get the headers too but i just don't want that "burrrrrrrrrrr" exhaust note
>>
>>17379780
I beg to differ
This old 4 cylinder that ford made is probably one of the best sound 4 cylinders ever made
https://youtu.be/LvHeapS-7fk

I say this because it sounds so low and isn't a ear piercing high pitch squeal that every other 4 cylinder has. The low note with the spinning turbo makes it sound like a diesel truck
>>
Because they have high strung engines that don't really make good low pitched sound. I have a cammed v8 but most people don't. I had to go 200 miles to get one in my poorfag price range meanwhile there's a fartcannon civic around every corner.
>>
>>17381188
sounds like a manlier version of an exhaustless 1.8T
>>
>>17381188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEBw3_lrUY
For some reason 944s sound really nice for an inline 4.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.