[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey all, it's me again in my last thread you all shit on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5609.jpg (12KB, 252x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5609.jpg
12KB, 252x217px
Hey all, it's me again in my last thread you all shit on my mustang V6 so with your opinions in mind no performance mods whatsoever

But can someone point me in the right direction to 2001 Ford Mustang body kits that are somewhat cheap and tasteful when I look at my bumper all I see is pic related
>>
File: IMG_5603.jpg (70KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5603.jpg
70KB, 640x476px
Pic also related my cars front bumper
>>
No one cares about your V6 shitstang. Sell it and get something you wont regret buying
>>
>>17377280
I can't not atleast for 2 years to make a long story short I've been trying to find a good car for 3 years for my 16th birthday my family got me a econobox and I just traded that in for the mustang and since it was their vehicle I had to go with their demands that it had to be a V6 hardtop and under 50k miles so this was the closest thing I could find so no I can't just sell it for something better my fathers name is on the title and therefore I can't sell it unless they agree to it which they definitely will not

TL:DR I got a econobox traded it in for mustang literally a week ago so it's a no go on selling it for something better
>>
>>17377605
Why the fuck would you trade an econobox for a fucking v6 Mustang?
>>
>>17377259
>takes /o/'s advice about not slapping performance mods on his shitheap
>immediately comes back wanting to rice it

Jesus fuck. I'll put it in big letters so you might be able to read it better. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY MODDING THIS PILE OF SHIT, YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD.
>>
Drive that disgusting car into a deep river, make sure your buckle is on nice and tight, put some superglue in the buckle latch when you first get in and buckle up so you can't change your mind at the last second.

Write a suicide note blaming your parents for raising you poorly and making you retarded. Maybe you mom was clumsy and dropped you on your head alot.
>>
File: mr2.jpg (907KB, 3187x2390px) Image search: [Google]
mr2.jpg
907KB, 3187x2390px
Go slow with good gas mileage or go slow with bad gas mileage. Lord knows why you chose the latter.
You should have done some research instead of jumping at the first thing you thought looked cool.
>>
File: 1495180794737.jpg (103KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
1495180794737.jpg
103KB, 935x935px
>>17378260
>mfw he doesnt even think it looks cool anymore
>>
>>17377259
Nigga fuck.

I had a V6 Mustang before my 5.0

Just hold onto your fucking money. Detail the car, get a $70 Mach 1 Chin Spoiler off American Muscle, aftermarket radio if you have the stock one, then hold onto the damn thing till you can afford a GT.
>>
>>17377605
Dude, the Miata I traded my econobox for could beat your car. Hell, I think my econobox could have, too. I get why you couldn't trade for a Miata or at least a V6 vert but you shouldn't let your family control your purchasing decisions. you need to be like "This is my decision and I'm going to do it" so they can't accuse you of doing this behind their backs. Then, no matter what the outcome of that statement, turn around, walk out the door, and buy what you WANT. Come back and show them after the vehicle is unrevokably yours. Or don't, you're a man now.

What was the econobox, anyway?
>>
File: bbtTi8a.jpg (358KB, 1242x1049px) Image search: [Google]
bbtTi8a.jpg
358KB, 1242x1049px
>>17379061
>Miata

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't listen to this shitbird about his fag car. Listen man, the V6 Mustang is slow, doesn't look that great (usually), sounds eh, and doesn't get much respect. But, it's a great entry car into the Muscle scene. It's got about 193hp (my 2004 did at least), so if you aren't mentally challenged you won't kill yourself. It's a good car to learn to really drive with, it's a fun coupe and I'm sure it'll help you fall in love with Mustangs like mine did. As I said I'm now driving a 2017 5.0, had my V6 for years before I got the GT. It was worth the wait without modding it. Seriously man, just be patient.

I know it's not the answer you wanna hear, but it's the only thing you should do. Even if you get an older GT in a few years, you'll thank yourself for not wasting money on your V6.
>>
>>17379119
A positive and constructive answer, the stars have truly aligned on /o/ today.
>>
>>17379119
V6 auto mustangs of his year are literally as slow as or even slower than miatas. Also while I'm certain you enjoyed yours, OP has a car with no redeeming traits now. It's not fast, it doesn't handle, and it doesn't get good gas mileage. He has a fashion accesory, hardly what you'd call an entry to the mustang scene. Henhas something he really cant chuck into corners well nor something he can mash the pedal with. You can have fun thrashing a POS like that but he shouldn't do that because he has to sell it at some point.
>>
>>17379753
>shouldn't thrash it
wut? Don't listen to this op thrash the hell out of it, get a good feel of the line between tough love and abuse. It's a v6 mustang for god sake. Don't crash it or anything though because you will want to sell it sometime.
Seriously though just be realistic with what you got, don't start throwing money at it, instead start throwing miles at it.
>also wait at least a couple days to post on /o/ again man people are gonna flame lol
>>
>>17379783
I know OP's a retard, so I'm telling him not to thrash it because he'll wrap it around a tree. It's not worth doing anything like fixing the front or rear suspension geometry, it has an open diff, it's flexy as all hell being an sn95 convertible, when he tries to boiracer he'll fuck it up. What he should be doing is getting a better job or a second job and starting saving for a v8 model, f body, or really anything worth a damn and keep the turd he has nice to keep what little resale value it has.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.