[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's pretty much agreed that RHD cars are better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: s4BR8PTh.jpg (92KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s4BR8PTh.jpg
92KB, 819x1024px
So it's pretty much agreed that RHD cars are better than LHD cars?
>>
was your car originally designed for RHD?
>if you answer yes
RHD is better
>if you answered no
LHD is better
>>
>>17374700
I don't care if you're from bongland or aussie island, LHD is something used by the rest of the world and therefore, it's a standard.
>>
>>17374700
Bong here, I think LHD cars are slightly better because you are changing gears with the hand that is more likely to be your dominant hand.
That and that LHD is more universally used
>>
>>17374849
You completely missed the topic.
>>
>>17374849
From now on I will assume all LHDfags are Pooinloos or nignogs
>>
>>17374700
Stop posting those disgusting talons on this board
>>
>>17374875
Sounds like a good plan anon
>>
>>17374849
>shifting with your dominant hand
why would you do this? would you not rather your dominant hand on the wheel? all of the best cars are RHD too
>>
>>17374902
Slightly better control on where you're shifting
>>
>>17374912
Would you not rather slighty better control with where your car is going? I would have thought dominant hand on the wheel would be better for you not ending up in a ditch.
>>
>>17374912
Lmfao are you so stupid that shifting requires hyper focus?

>well I crashed but at least I got that shift right!
>>
>>17374902
>>17374917
Nah it feels more natural to shift with the dominant hand. All steering that requires precision is done with two hands anyway.
>>
>>17374931
I've driven both, can't confirm.

Show me one good car that didn't come in RHD.
>>
>>17374944
Crown Victoria
>>
>>17374931
Maybe to you. Shifting with my left is more natural to me now after driving nothing but RHD for three years. I'd rather have my right hand on the wheel.

Honestly if you're putting that much thought into changing gears you probably should just stick to automatic.
>>
>>17374959
There really isn't any thought in shifting. It just feels better to do something like that with the dominant hand.
>>
>>17374957
I said good car. A Falcon is a better Crown Victoria in every way and didn't come in LHD.
>>
>>17374964
I disagree with you. But that's your preference.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.