[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 years old, no license due to some factors in my past >finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_831867491[1].jpg (618KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_831867491[1].jpg
618KB, 1000x667px
>25 years old, no license due to some factors in my past
>finally taking driving lessons, instructor says im actually a pretty decent driver (havent done highway or parking yet though)
>parents won't practice with me
>no friends to practice with
>can't practice skills
>>
>>17373237

just schedule a test, you literally just drive around the block and parallel park
>>
>>17373237
I was in the same situation, just study super hard like obsessively on like...things that make you specifically fail the drivers test. I had about 5-9 times to practice driving with others (hour at most) and 6 hour pack of drivers lessons before I passed my test the second time (barely passed though)
>>
>>17373237
You sound like me except I'm 23 and I actually can't practice with parents cause I'm living abroad for my studies

Anyone knows a way to practice more? It's 15 mandatory hours at the driving school and $50/extra hour which I don't wanna pay
>>
>>17373252
yeah i've already taken three 2 hour driving lessons. thats usually enough for teenagers because they have a ton of required driving hours to do in addition because they have people who will drive with them
>>
>>17373274
driving school here in america is basically like 60+ an hour
>>
>Can drive
>Considering a stick for my next car
>Have only driven stick in a parking lot, 1st gear/neutral all the way
>No one else has a manual for me to practice in or even rent
>Gonna have to try and not embarrass myself during test drives, no way to tell how I'll like it on a commute
Not the same, but I get it.
>>
i never practiced with friends, never took lessons, only with either of my parents for about a year and a half. Just book your first test nobody cares if you fail i have friends that failed 4 times and passed on their 5th which is perfectly fine. the testers will also give you a review of how badly you fucked up so you know what to do better which helps a lot. I failed once because i didnt signal going into a roundabout and coming out and also the bitch took marks off for not putting my parking break on a fucking flat road.
>>
>>17373502
Do you have someone who knows how to drive manual with enough spare time to drive around with you?
>>
>>17373502
you know, you can probably contact your local driving school. i bet you can find one that has a manual car

or hell even post on craigslist seeing if someone has one willing to pay
>>
>>17373574
My mom but fuck that, she was bad enough at teaching me to drive autotragic. All I really need is a tyranny I can trash and a fairly quiet road anyway, it's not THAT hard.

>>17373583
Oh, hadn't thought of driving schools. Craigslist ads would feel weird for this kind of thing but I'll have to look into schools.
>>
>>17374104
>All I really need is a tyranny I can trash
Good luck on your conquest, anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.