[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to go look at a car today from craigslist. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1492306981718.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492306981718.gif
227KB, 600x600px
So I went to go look at a car today from craigslist. I'd been talking to the owner for about a week and a half already and was pretty much set on buying it before even meeting. But some mexican came by while I was about two minutes away and offers to pay what I was gonna offer, in cash then and there. I wasnt able to pay and take it home immediately so basically I got cucked out of the car.

A few hours ago I put up a wanted ad, and guess who replied half an hour later.
>ey essay I saw your cregslist ad
Best part is he copy pasted the original listing pretty much word for word in his email to me.

how do I fuck with him?

If I can get the car from him without being beanjewd I'll do it, I want to save it from cholo stancing hell.
>>
>>17369245
What the heck?
>>
Suck his dick that'll show him
>>
>shows up last minute with cash
>is allready trying to flip it
>mexican
the car probably got sold to a chop shop
>>
What kind of car was it? maybe his mom threw a shoe at him because he bought a mememobile and now he has to get rid of it.
>>
The guy who listed it probably got so sick of your autistic behavior he had a friend of his pretend to buy the car so you'd stop bothering him and now he sees you advertising basically that you'll pay more than his original asking price so he's adopting a ridiculous fake dialect
>>
>>17369245
What car. Always specify this.
>>
>>17369927
1990 honda prelude
>>
Imagine if you placed even half as much effort you put into making money as you do into your autism.

You'd already have your Prelude.
>>
>>17369245

>So I went to go look at a car today from craigslist. I'd been talking to the owner for about a week

Are you a retard? If some autistic idiot wants to text me about something I'm selling for a week instead of buying it, he clearly doesn't want it.

First person with cash in hand, he didn't cuck you out of it you just have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>17369245
>how do I fuck with him?
Chat with him for a week and a half.
>>
>>17370410
No, I wouldnt. because the issue was not bringing 3.5k with me in cash to go look at a car I wasnt expecting to buy today, in an area where my bank doesnt have any branches.

What about my op is autistic? I showed up to look at a car on my first day off and some mexican off the street bought it. now hes trying to flip it. I see dick moves and judaisim, but nothing on the autism spectrum here.
>>
>>17370446
I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week over nights. It wasnt by choice.
>>
>>17370458
>>17370470
Still your fault. You're not entitled to make the seller reserve the car for you when you've been wasting his time for a week and a half. Compare your incessant "oh gosh well I'll buy it in two weeks but hey send me another pic of the engine bay" autism to someone who immediately approaches with cash in hand.
>>
>>17370610
holy shit you huge autismo, kill yourself
>>
>>17370701
Sorry, meant that for >>17369245
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.