[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I zoned out and stopped at a green light and the guy behind me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 14036732128161.jpg (86KB, 584x601px) Image search: [Google]
14036732128161.jpg
86KB, 584x601px
I zoned out and stopped at a green light and the guy behind me started yelling

I AM a fucking retard, is it even possible to recover?
>>
Yes, just forget it and don't do it again
>>
>>17366719
the worst is when you almost hit pedestrians. I recall a time I almost left turned into a grandma and child, luckily they stopped and I kept going on my way to think about the terrible accident that could have occurred.

Also once late at night I wanted to run a yellow and went WOT, but decided against it last second. Stopped and realized half a dozen highschool kids were just crossing on their merry way not giving a fuck talking amongst themselves and whatnot.
>>
File: 1413155216542.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1413155216542.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>17366815
I was approaching a crosswalk once and the guy to my right was slowing down with his right blinker on, I thought he was just slowing down to turn but there was actually an old lady standing at the crosswalk hidden behind his vehicle and I couldn't see her, luckily he layed on the horn and stock his hand out the window when she started crossing which made me screech to a stop
>>
File: 1458699896595.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458699896595.png
18KB, 424x426px
>>17366815
>driving home after work late at night completely tired
>basically no one on the streets, drive freely
>the street has four lanes, two for both ways
>switch to left lane, a car passes me on the right
>see him slowing down, think maybe he wants to turn right so I just keep going
>he's actually slowing down because apparently there is a crosswalk and a whole family is passing from right to left
>don't see them at all until the last moment, going too fast to brake so I swerve to the left across the full line to avoid them
>luckily the mom immediately got hold of all the kids and I could almost feel the extreme rage from the look of the mom/dad while passing
>drive the rest of the way home feeling like I just straight up murdered someone and get zero sleep for a week just from the stress alone

I can't even imagine actually being responsible for an actual crash, would probably wreck me completely.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.