[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>clean and detail my truck for a hour >have to park it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>clean and detail my truck for a hour
>have to park it on a dirt parking lot for work
>windy and dusty everyday
>>
why bother.
>>
>>17366407
Because I just got it and it has a badass paint job and rims
>>
>>17366424
It's a truck tho... You paint your nails too?
>>
>>17366512
Yeah fuck him for taking care of his things and wanting his truck to continue looking nice and not turn into a shitbox

I'd rather buy a vehicle from OP than you
>>
>>17367655
If you can't tell the difference between "taking care of your things" and being a manlet with a telephone pole up your ass then there's no use trying to explain it to you.
>>
>>17367672
This. I have a pickup. I've had at least one for 30 years. The interior I keep immaculate. The exterior is God's will. It's a fucking truck.
>>
File: 1496248701367.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496248701367.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>17367683
You fucking niggers clearly don't live somewhere where salt is on the road 8 months of the year. The only way I can find a car more than 15 years old that isn't totally rusted out is when they're owned by autists that clean them constantly or leave them in their garage over half the year
He just likes his truck there's no need to be all edgy and shit on him, samefagging and projecting about being a manlet
>>
>>17367707
I keep my shit clean, but I don't fucking bitch about the fact that dirt exists in the outside world. When you live >10 miles from the nearest asphalt you learn to not be a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>17366263
I know this feel
I live in lubbock texas and the dirt and and dust always fucks me over every time i decide to wash my car
JUST
>>
>>17366263
>clean and detail for an hour
>an hour

No you didn't.
>>
>>17367707
Sounds like a personal problem buddy

Anyone dumb enough to live in the rust belt deserves every bit of missery they get
>>
File: 20170614_150500-1152x648.jpg (267KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
20170614_150500-1152x648.jpg
267KB, 1152x648px
Regular cleaning and detailing helps keep both paint and mechanical stuff in good shape, even if you dirty the car up every damn day
>>
>>17368899
t. Never actually detailed a car. Shit takes time. I spent about 3 hours on my car yesterday washing it, polishing the headlights, and doing some PDR. Didn't even touch the inside.
>>
I work in an industrial area and have the same problem. Getting a new car in a few months too. I wanted to avoid paint protection but I might just wrap my car in plastic.

There's this old man that walks past my workplace every morning . I'm thinking of maybe paying him to put a car cover on my car every morning as he walks past but how can I be sure he won't do it carefully...argh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.