[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any NYC fags on? I had to leave early today and forgot to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1497076673677.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497076673677.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
Any NYC fags on?
I had to leave early today and forgot to move my car for ASP (it was on a tuesday)
I was fucking terrified that they might have towed it but it was still there...with no ticket, sticker or anything else on it.

Am I clear or am I getting a ticket in the mail? Fuck
I showed up at 9:30, parking begins at 8:30
>>
>>17365158
I no longer live in NYC but youre most likely fucked, unless you just get lucky
>>
>>17365182
Do they use cameras now for parking violations?
Cause there was no ticket under my wiper

t.has never gotten a ticket before
>>
File: hot.jpg (84KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
84KB, 750x750px
Well you still have your car, so I'd say you're good. Otherwise, your shitmobile it would be half way to the sheriff auction yard by now
>>
>>17365195
I always do that thing where you double park on the other side until 10:30 since my schedule worked around it, and I could just bring my chinkpad and get some work done in the car.
Never saw any cops on my block....maybe today was the same
>>
It's been a while since I've lived in Jew York, but if you have more than (2) outstanding tickets, that is an automatic tow.
And yea>>17365194, ticket ninjas have cameras that will scan plates with outstanding tickets, no insurance or suspended tags. I've had the pleasure to see one in action. They can pull up and serve a ticket within 90 secs or less
>>
>>17365158
What is ASP?, non Murican here
>>
>>17365238
Alternate Side Parking
>>
>>17365236
Yeah but they would have to leave that orange letter right?
There was nothing on the car
>>17365238
Alternate Side Parking. You should go thank allah that you don't have to deal with this shit
>>
>>17365238
Alternate side parking.

Like you can park your car on the side of the street, but only at certain times.
>>
>>17365248
>they would have to leave that orange letter right?
Yea, as long as you have no outstanding tickets and you're not parked in a tow-away zone
>>
>>17365260
Ok I might be in the clear then
Phew
>>
>>17365251
>>17365248
>>17365247
one of the downsides of living in a big city
>>
>>17365270
>one of the downsides

lol are there upsides?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.