[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the new BRZ ts, /o/ Why can't Subaru just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x240px
Redpill me on the new BRZ ts, /o/

Why can't Subaru just put a decent engine in it?

If it ends up being more expensive than a WRX why would anyone get it aside from BRZ fan boys?
>>
>>17361633
>redpill me

>>>/pol/
>>
>>17361633
It's a toyobaru, if subaru wants to drop a new engine toyota would have to do the same. Aero and suspension is interchangeable making those viable production upgrades.

You can change the garnish but never give up your mama's recipe.
>>
>>17361633
They don't want it in direct competition with the STI so they can't give it more power.
Also there might be a joint contract between Toyota and Subaru that neither can used forced induction.

Tbh Toyota should make a supercharged TRD version and Subaru should make a turbocharged STI version. Both cars would appeal to different people and I can't imagine it would hurt sales for either company. But if anything it would hurt Subaru because Toyota currently doesn't have anything else sporty.
>>
idk but I want it
>>
After watching some YouTube videos of BRZ owners talking about the car, I've come to the conclusion people buy it because you can drive it flat on the road and it won't equal jail time speed. Also I guess the handling is really good but still, the WRX beats it in every other category
>>
car is fine. power isn't everything. just eliminate that damn dip in the middle and put on some decent tires.
>>
>>17361633
It's supposed to compete with the Miata you mong
If you just want horsepower and don't car about handling characteristics just by a muscle car
>>
File: 1490561149517.png (379KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490561149517.png
379KB, 614x460px
>>17361694
the WRX beats it at nothing fuck right off
goddamn it I've just about had it with you fuccbois shitting up this place.
the toyobaru is a fucking sports coupe not some fucking pigfat grocery car that you can brag about to your mom's friends that you COULD accelerate real fast in it but CAN'T because you're going to fucking jail where your candyass is going to get what's coming to it if you keep posting bullshit like this.

If I wanted a 4door awd car I would buy some new BMW or another luxury sedan that shits all over your stupid vapemobile and doesn't automatically make me look like a complete retard when I show up in it.

the toyobaru is a light, affordable RWD coupe. why in the fuck would you ever compare it to a fucking soda can of a car with AWD and FOUR FUCKING DOORS?
if it's speed you want, buy a fuckign ferrari or a lambo, oh wait, what's that? you can't afford one? WELL SHIT TOUGH LUCK MY DUDE.

jesus christ you ricers really are the scum of the earth, fucking kys
>>
>>17361955
>the WRX beats it at nothing fuck right off
It beats it at speed lol
>>
>>17361974
only reply to me if you want to check my digits you fucking peasant otherwise fuck off
>>
>>17361633
tS is a complete chassis makeover. Additional bracing added, suspension geometry tuning, different bushings even, brakes, and sticky tires. And a bit of aero but unless you regularly track you're better off putting a smaller spoiler on it. You could have just googled it. Its been out for years in nipland.
>>
>>17361955
t. toyobaru driver who got smoked by a WRX
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.