[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >never learnt how to drive a manual car >want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 38805434007_large.jpg (228KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
38805434007_large.jpg
228KB, 800x467px
>26 years old
>never learnt how to drive a manual car
>want a blob eye wrx

is this a bad idea for a first manual car which I will also be learning on?

or should I get a more current and newer Honda fit (manual one) for the price I would spend to get a wrx that is in good condition
>>
Buy the car you want in manual, it takes less than an hour to get the basics.
>>
>>17359692
This wtf are you worried about? Its a fucken car
>>
>>17359749

dunno I had this idea that a wrx had a steeper learning curve for manual
>>
get a shitty beater car that can handle the constant stalling and maybe grinding of gears then when you learn to drive without any problems buy whatever you please
>>
The worst thing that can happen is that you burn the clutch of your neat STi within a few months.
>>
>>17359762
???
It takes like half an hour to learn how not to stall and like half a week to learn to drive smoothly.
I don't even know what the fuck you would have to be doing to grind the gears.
>>
>>17359777
hey man I was just assuming the worst, maybe OP is a real slow learner.
>>
>>17359689
Good luck on insurance OP I'm 26 been driving 3 years and I've got another 2 before an evo becomes reasonable
>>
I was gonna split an ancient, running Corona with one of my roommates to learn manual with because $250 each is 'why the fuck not' money but then he decided he needs to move when the lease comes up in a couple months and he needs the car more. Keeping my eye out for a similar deal.
>>
get the wrx. just remember, those are designed for 17 year old hoons to abuse the ever living fuck out of. a 26 year old learning is nothing to them.
>>
>>17359809
Do you work at a McDonald's flipping burgers for minimum wage or do you live in a shit state?

I can buy an Evo in my state at 23 for 150$ a month full coverage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.