[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my shit box got stolen last night 89 CRX, probably worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 41

File: canyoubelieveit.png (249KB, 647x522px) Image search: [Google]
canyoubelieveit.png
249KB, 647x522px
>my shit box got stolen last night

89 CRX, probably worth 3 K in the condition it was in, had an alarm, not sure how the thief disarmed it so fast happened in 2 hours of me away
>neighbors dont know

WHat kind of car did u lose ?

idk how i feel right now, but im tiny bit pissed oh well time for me to go shopping again
>>
>>17359646
It may come back

Buddy of mine had his shitbox stolen, found it a week later with an empty kfc bucket, pack of smokes, and the keys to someone elses car

With any luck it'll come back mostly unharmed
>>
>>17359646
>CRX

It was a spic or a nigger that stole it.

Get yourself a way to get a garage inside your house
>>
>>17360130
Dunno what it is about those CRXs but they are literally nigger bait.
>>
lol my ex gf's prelude got stolen

completely stripped everything out of it, joy rode the wheel studs off of it, and abandonded it in a back alley.

that was one eventful morning, all on her though, she left it unlocked with keys hanging in the ignition, not to mention title unregistered in the glove box from previous seller, despite buying it months prior.
>>
>>17360216
No, don't start victim blaming. Instead ask why we aren't publicly hanging car thieves, and how we could go from a time when one could leave their keys in the ignition to our current nig and spic criminal infested cities. Fault lies ENTIRELY on them.
>>
>>17359695
>This is the outcome of "sanctuary" cities
There's one such sanctuary city in Phoenix Arizona. It's basically a mexican community that incorporated as a city and enacted local laws to protect illegal immigration. It even has ordinances against outsiders using cameras to photograph anything in the city. No video cameras. No driving around using your dashcam to record any faces and figures for your humint picture database, etc. It is also unfriendly to outside police entering their jurisdiction.

It's what happens when you have so many social welfare recipients gathered together where they can start enacting their own laws and enforcing them.
>>
File: Theft_Honda.png (18KB, 918x841px) Image search: [Google]
Theft_Honda.png
18KB, 918x841px
>>17359646
Your next Honda should have an immobilizer.

With cars getting immobilizers, they switch to burgling your home to get the spare keys. Or they tow it away to a safe spot where they cut the battery lines and remove any 3rd party alarm horn they see under the hood. Then they part out the car and put the parts out on the body shop and used car parts communication networks that professionals used to get parts for rebuilds and repairs.

Some gangmembers do that for reliable income.
>>
>>17360380
No it doesn't lie entirely on them. I cant not blame myself when i let a very desired and stolen car with no safety open in a nigger ghetto

If you dont want to be a victim, dont go with a victim mind set.
>>
>>17359646
Stop posting nigger threads on /o/.
>>
File: RCMP_Crown_Victoria_front_side.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
RCMP_Crown_Victoria_front_side.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
>>17360189
Ahem.
Wrong.
>>
File: 1462855449178.png (604KB, 633x787px) Image search: [Google]
1462855449178.png
604KB, 633x787px
>Be me, 16 year old kid
>Just got license
>excited.png
>Dad owns a 1969 clean ass Pontiac GTO Judge
>His dad bought it straight from the factory, but he died in 1979 and my dads had it ever since
>Not boomered, dailied, driven hard, built engine, and modded
>Learned stick on it, allowed to drive it around as my car bc dad has bad knees
>Look cool as fuck when I drive to school and park
>Thing does burnouts with just a touch of the throttle
>Take Auto class, teachers have Chevelle SS, '69 Firebird, Charger 500, and other sweet muscle cars
>Have gf, she loves car
>One day during school I walk out to go home for lunch
>The car is fucking gone
>panic.jpg
>See broken glass on ground
>panic attack ensues
>Call police, Cops say it might have been towed
>Supermarket nearby has a camera that covers the lot, check tape
>A nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
>Call Dad, he yells for 15 minutes and hangs up on me
>wanttodie.jpg
>Go home and cry, sleep for two days
>Car found rolled and totaled in a ditch
>Can't get up from bed for 2 days feel like shit for months
>Dad has never forgiven me
>Feelsverybadman.png
>>
>>17360968
either your dad is shit for blaming you unless you forgot to lock the door

or this is fake
>>
>>17360974
If the door was unlocked why would they smash the window?

Do you even think before you start typing?
>>
IMO, OP's car was a "special order" sort of theft. They wanted that car and specifically that car, be it for parts or whatever.

In a similar vein a friend had a Turbo Regal stolen a few years ago. It was on a trailer in the driveway and the trailer was behind a Ram 2500. The thieves drug the Ram sideways into the street, then hooked the trailer and took off. A couple of weeks later they brought the trailer back with the Regal shell on it and parked it at a park down the street where it was sure to be seen. Then tried to set the shell on fire but there wasn't really anything left to burn.
>>
>>17360968
fuck
>>
This is why I leave a old iPhone in there hidden
>>
>>17360968
Why would he blame you?
>>
>>17360968
>Dad owns a 1969 clean ass Pontiac GTO Judge
>A nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
>Car found rolled and totaled in a ditch

You and your dad still owe Reparations to that guy that borrowed your car.
https://www.blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us
>>
>>17359646
Some older cars hace some seriously shit security. From doors being opened effortlessly with a piece of wire to thieves being able to cut the battery cables and pop open the hood from the wheel well.
>>
>>17359646
Fuck off frogposting scum.
Can't go 10 seconds without seeing the fucking frog LOL FROGS RIGHT GUYS!?!
>>
>>17360988
not lock the door per se but anything like >>17360216 would make sense. otherwise like I said dad's a jackass or its fake.
>>
>>17361242
Kill yourself reddifag
>>
>>17361291
Post more frogs, maybe you'll fit in better right newfag?
No such thing as every post is a repost.
>>
File: 1465192169427.png (72KB, 796x590px) Image search: [Google]
1465192169427.png
72KB, 796x590px
>>17361305
>>
>>17360189
Anything easy to steal and turn over for money is bait for them. They are opportunists and will ride bikes thru neighborhoods in the day to look for things they can steal at night.
>>
Honda ct 90 with a 125 cc engine swapped in.

Stolen from my backyard on Christmas when I was at my parents.
>>
File: rOvtKoL.jpg (58KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
rOvtKoL.jpg
58KB, 499x496px
>>17359646
>living in a area populated with imported jungle dwellers
>>
Why can't I bring myself to steal things? Even small things.

How do people just look at stuff and not think about how they'd hurt someone by stealing it?
>>
>>17361514
People can be odd. In this case lots of niggers just see a fast cars and want it, therefore steal it, before even realizing that they cant drive it hard or even keep it or dismantle it.

Lots of niggers steal a car just because they like it even if they cant drive it because its manual
>>
>>17361514
Many criminals lack empathy. Or do some impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize how wagecucks have it so much better.
>>
>>17361324
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: USA 15-year-old_mother.jpg (51KB, 484x446px) Image search: [Google]
USA 15-year-old_mother.jpg
51KB, 484x446px
>>17360968
>nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
That's what happens when you show off something good. People want it. Some of them have the mindset of taking it. Didn't the police take fingerprints from the car? Those fingerprints should have been saved as evidence, so maybe that case can be opened up to have the fingerprints checked against the updated fingerprint registry.

If you kept a copy of the recorded video, you could try a civil case for restitution. The burder of proof is a lot less in a civil case than it is for a criminal case.
>>
File: car_thief04.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief04.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>17361514
>Why can't I bring myself to steal things?
Because you aren't full of rage about the unfairness of life. You also don't justify theft as being righteous acts of robbing hood.

>>17361514
>how they'd hurt someone by stealing it?
Criminal minds don't feel much empathy. A lot of times, the victim isn't hurt simply because the suspect wants to get away fast, so he doesn't have time to injure the victim.

In my area, the black suspect choked the victim almost to death before another customer showed up and he ran off. After a chase, he was caught because there was no bus for him to get away. He used a bus to commute there for the robbery. Police interviews showed he didn't want a witness. No particular hate. He just wanted to get rid of the witness.

Another case in my area, the gas station store safe is openable by the manager. The black man figured out the schedule and got the money. Before leaving, he drew a knife across her eyes to blind her as a witness. He had enough empathy to not kill her.

>>17361682
>Many criminals lack empathy.
>>
>>17361866
Is she permanently blind?
>>
>>17360796
I like how you assume "nigger ghettos" are a permanent and unalterable part of the landscape.
>>
>>17361992
If they get to the point of being fucking niggers, then yeah. They are too dumb to change.

People CAN change. But when you are mid 20s or 30s and you are already stealing shit you are way past the "you are fucked" point.
>>
>>17360796
>If you dont want to be a victim, dont go with a victim mind set.
If you're suspicious of people, you get accused of being a racial profiler. It doesn't matter if you treat everyone as suspicious. The minorities will still accuse you of racially profiling them as suspicious.
>>
>>17362073
>If you're suspicious of people, you get accused of being a racial profiler. It doesn't matter if you treat everyone as suspicious. The minorities will still accuse you of racially profiling them as suspicious.
Who the fuck gives a shit if someone thinks you are racist if you dont get your shit stolen? Stay away from black neigherbhood. Specially poor ones. Stay away from niggers. Carry a gun, dont leave your car in plain sight. Specially if it attracts attention. Being racist or being called one isn't the worst thing ever.
>>
>>17359646
>neighbors dont know

It was your neighbor. Dont blame me when your next car gets stolen too.
>>
>>17360974
I second this. It wasn't your fault. Your dad should have had it tracked, honestly. If he's taking the blame out on you, that is just straight up wrong.
>>
>>17359646
>89 CRX
>3k

Lolololol
>>
File: FJ_green1.jpg (90KB, 988x738px) Image search: [Google]
FJ_green1.jpg
90KB, 988x738px
>>17360130

This. At least it's one extra deterrent. Fake cameras are great too, but if you can afford real CCTV then wire it up.

>>17361421

*ride stolen bikes

>>17361866

Subhuman dindus kill because they are atavistic and lack the part of their brain that produces feelings of empathy.

But if someone stole my FJ, I'd shut off that part of my brain and go on a Dindu Boogaloo Killing Spree.
>>
Is there anything you can do if someone is trying to break into your car? Could I use a slingshot? I want to get a g37 but I know every melanin monster will be eyeing it
>>
>>17362228
Get a gun.
>>
File: aids skrillex2.0.jpg (61KB, 545x794px) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex2.0.jpg
61KB, 545x794px
>>17362228

I would use a gun if you don't want to die.
>>
>>17361146
hope youre joking nigger, but you took the time to link that bullshit so i cant tell to be honest. Either ways kys.
>>
One time my car was stolen while I was at school, from the school. Walked out at the end of the day and it wasn't where I parked it. Cops found the guy driving it around in the same fucking suburb.
>>
>>17362326
what car was it, why did he stole it. Did you knew him?
>>
>>17362333

R31 Skyline, he just stole it because he's scum I suppose. I read about him in the paper because he was so notorious for stealing cars, apparently he stole some guys 4wd while he was shopping and then ran him over with it.
>>
>>17362348
Deserves being hanged then
>>
>>17360974
>>17361239
>>17361277
>>17361724

It was locked, as I always lock my car, even in a garage. It was locked, and the fastest way in is to break a window and open the door on a car with no theft alarm. There were no fingerprints btw. My dad still tries to come up with ways the blame is on me, like claiming I didn't lock the doors or I left the keys in the ignition, or whatever other thing he can think of. It's been ~10 years now, and he's cooled down a bit.
>>
>>17361060
He tries to say that I didn't lock the doors (I did) or that I left the keys in the ignition (they were with me) etc
>>
>>17361724
What is restitution?
>>
>>17362600
Nice dubs.

Your dad sounds like a piece of shit
>>
>>17362615
He's a drunk bastard who never listens to anyone other than himself
>>
>>17359646
I had a 4th gen Civic EX manual sedan stolen from a parking lot once. They found it a week later but it was stripped to hell so I abandoned it to the tow yard. Miss that car, so much fun to drive.
>>
Do you still have the payment on cars that are stolen?
>>
>>17362620
He'll die alone and full of remorse
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 384x313px
>car thieves

Jesus Christ anon, best of wishes, I hope you get your CRX back.
I really don't know what I'd do if my car was stolen. I live in such a 'clean' town that car theft is non-existent. You might get some brat stealing change out of your car, but you can leave your car running with the door wide open when you go to the bank, and it will be completely fine when you return. I know, I saw some guy do it.

An ignorant question, but what drives people to steal low-value cars, especially prominent ones like the CRX and Integras? They're easy to pick out of a crowd, and hardly get beneath the radar if they're trying to sell them.
>>
>>17359646
1973 carrera
bequeathed to me, nan stole it.
>>
>>17362820
Spic bait. Spics love FWD asian shitboxes. Civics, integras and RSXs and CRXs specially
>>
I had a 3way with these dirty lesbo girls when I was like 19, got woke up at 5am by a cop at my house saying he'd pulled them over in my car like 40 miles away lol. They didn't go to jail because they were like 16 and 17 (I swear they told me they were older).

One of them left her purse in the car and I took like 49 dollars out of it so that covered my gas and weed, all in all not a bad weekend. 98 accord at the time.
>>
>>17362869
Your grandma stole it? did she kept it?
>>
>>17362887
this
they get sold or parted out via word of mouth.
its not uncommon for a car to be completely stripped for parts within 48 hours
>>
>>17363210
i meant because they like to drive such shitboxes.
>>
>>17359646
jesus anon that sucks, those aren't cheap anymore either, some illegal has probably parted it out by now
>>
KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>17363225
thats also why they like to steal them
>>
>>17360968
oh fuck those feels fuuuuuuck
>>
>>17363282
did you just blow in from /pol/?
>>
>>17363282
>>17363302
IT HAS BEGIN

SOUND THE KENTUCKY FRIED SIRENS

TONIGHT WE DINE AT OLIVE GARDEN
>>
>>17363302
>niggers are logically more likely to be criminals
>"HUR DURR GO BACK TO POL WITH YOU'RE FACTS!"
>>
>>17363319
i know they commit the most crime although they are only 13% of the population at least in america, damnit i was trying to be progressive for once
>>
>>17360974
>>17361060
>>17362162
>let friend borrow your car
>it gets stolen
So you magically blame yourself? If that's the case then you'll have no problem lending friend your next car
>>
>>17363327
If you wanna be progressive dont tape over logic and facts. Find a way to legalize weed everywhere is a good way to be progressive AND logical at the same time. Finding ways to allow for vehicle imports or all kinds of guns helps too.
>>
>>17363327
>progressive
>progressive
>progressive
>progressive
>progressive

OP's CRX got refugee'd.
>>
>>17363328
So you fucking get angry at him even tho he did nothing fucking wrong? he didn't park it in the niggers ghetto. It just so happen that it got stolen. Shit happens. Grow up. You dont have to always blame someone because shit happens. Specially if its your own fucking son.
>>
>>17363328
no you buffoon
you blame the guy who stole it
>>
>>17362228
At home? Shotguns are cheap, intimidating and you don't risk overpenetration.
>>17362592
I dunno how it is in the USA but in my third world hell hole insurance is mandatory on any new car. You don't really own the car until it's competely paid for, the financing company does. The payout in case of total loss or theft is calculated based on depreciation and other factors so insurance will pay them whatever's left (with interests, goy) and depending on the loan interest rate, how much is it paid already, how much down-payment, etc. you might get some money back. You might have to make payments while the entire insurance thing is resolved. Not the best explanation and it varies from insurance companies and coverage but I'm an ESL and tired as shit lol.

Insurance companies might refuse to pay if the driver was intoxicated or the car used for racing, crime, etc.
>>
>>17360968
why is your dad mad at you and not the nigger?

fucking boomers are such piece of shit, nigger loving faggots.
>>
>>17363372
It was a reply for
>>17362642
>>
>>17360968
>nignog steals a classic car that's easily recognizable
>probably can't handle manual transmission or the vehicle's power
>fucks it up and crashes it for no goddamn reason

At least you can bask in the thought that whoever stole it is dumb and will most likely die, either to a more ethical crime member or in an accident.
>>
>>17363681
No body was found. Apparently from what anon says no blood either. So the nigger just ran away with minor concussions because somehow he was smart enough to bail out of the car before crashing or using a seat belt, and went to a clinic claiming that he fell down the stairs so that nobody reported his accident.
>>
>>17362820
>mfw I'm a delivery driver in an entirely white suburban neighborhood
>leave my car running and top down with deliveries in the car all the time
>nothing has happened to me or my coworkers ever

Feels good man
>>
>>17361992
>I like how you assume "nigger ghettos" are a permanent and unalterable part of the landscape.
You are using emotion and forgetting what goes on cities thru your filters. Social Welfare pays for a lot of housing for minorities. As a result, you have companies specializing in the building of these cheap type apartment tenements. They don't build them like the 1950's concrete block tenement slums. They might look like regular cheap apartments on the outside, but their appointments inside are cheaper than in regular apartments. Many people are not very aware that some of the large apartment complexes have very many people living there with social welfare subsidized housing.

Because of that, those apartments become a sort of ghetto. A nicer looking ghetto, but at night, the criminals come out to make their living. The unintended consequence is that social welfare fuels the higher crime rates so car prowls are ever increasing decade after decade in my city as it becomes filled up with fast breeders.
>>
>>17363330
>Find a way to legalize weed everywhere
That really hurt the negros in my city of Seattle (Washington state). Many of them made a living selling weed. Legal weed is down to $69 (sixty nine) dollars per ounce at the retail stores. BLM took up the case and picketed one weed shop saying that they should deed the store to the negro community for all the harm it did by taking business away from the black community. Damn, their logic sucks.
>>
File: plymouth-voyager-white-2.jpg (86KB, 957x738px) Image search: [Google]
plymouth-voyager-white-2.jpg
86KB, 957x738px
Lived in Chicago for a month before someone tried hot wiring my old minivan. they basically just ripped it up and fucked the key hole up. ended up having to donate it after the door wouldn't close (the repair was worth more than the car). i'm not so sure that was from them though because i keep my cars unlocked so people can see i've got nothing in them without breaking things all to shit.

I'm of the ethos of forgive and forget, but i've been wondering why they'd steal a minivan. perhaps they need to get rid of a body
>>
>>17364131
>i've been wondering why they'd steal a minivan.
Around here, thieves like them for moving goods and as a mobile goods shop. Several black entrepreneurs worked out of a minivan here. They bought and sold phones, laptops, tablets, and other goods. They used one of those online social media tools for buying/selling goods. That's how they got rid of their wares.

What tripped them up was the extra attention a stolen laptop got. 3 black youths worked on stealing laptops at the main library. They all pretend to not know each other of course. One is pre-positioned at the exit door to accidentally get in the way of any pursuit. One grabs the laptop and takes off. The 3rd one sort of trains behind to accidentally slow down the owner or any pursuers.

The laptop got followed to the minivan. The police called for and got a search warrant. The minivan had a lot of stolen merchandise aboard.
>>
>>17360968
your dad is a piece of shit.
>>
>>17363681
>>17363689
We had a rollcage in it and a harness so he was pretty safe when the car rolled.
>>
>>17363689
>went to a clinic claiming that he fell down the stairs so that nobody reported his accident.
And again, social welfare medicine defeats the darwin effect. He gets free care and food after injuries from wrecking stolen property. Anything that doesn't instantly kill the criminal off means the criminal lives again to do more car crimes in the future.
>>
>>17364743
Why would you try to keep the car in good condition from factory and keep a harness and a rollcage in it?
>>
>>17360968
>nigger steals your car
>your dad blames you
Is your dad a nigger too?
>>
>>17365362
He didn't because it's a lie
>>
>Ctrl+F "nigger"
>22 matches
>>
File: How_Do_Seats_Get_This_Bad.jpg (70KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
How_Do_Seats_Get_This_Bad.jpg
70KB, 720x404px
>>17359646
>not sure how the thief disarmed it so fast
Alarms don't need to be disarmed if they don't have an immobilizer. The most expedient is to cut the line to the horn and remove the siren speaker.
>>
>>17359646
my old integra got stolen the guys tried to get into it one night but my mom was home at the time sleeping and was woken up by metal hitting the ground. she got up to check the window and started screaming before they ran off. like 4-5 nights later they came back for the car and took it. police found it a week later in a lot with nearly everything ripped out from under the hood and the interior all cut up
>>
>>17366848
>nearly everything ripped out from under the hood
I'm having trouble pinning this on niggers (24), but maybe they get payed off somehow.
>>
>>17359646
I caught some "refugee" cunt just after he'd broken the window of my NJ Pajero years ago and fought I the cunt in the car park, ended up breaking his nose and getting charged with assault.
For protecting MY property.
He had a fucking knife on him and he got 30 days community service

Fuck Australia
>>
>>17362887
can confirm. Am spic, looking at Civic's and CRX's to steal, i mean buy.
>>
>>17366877
>He had a fucking knife on him and he got 30 days community service
You already knew from all the refugee news stories.
They go to court and plead "I had a hard life" and they get off on easy no-jail sentences over and over. Some do crimes 3 times in a row and never see jail.

I was at the library yesterday. A "refugee muslim woman" parked using two parking spaces. I pointed it out to her as she was getting out of her car. She kept on saying "I am okay" and walked off to the library. They have impunity because they can charge me with discrimination (intimidation) if I keep complaining. The muslims are very litigious.
>>
>>17360840
kek
>>
>>17366924
they know exactly what they're doing when they play dumb like that, don't let them get away with it.

call them out and tell them they're insulting allah with their weak ass taqiyya
>>
>>17366924
This was 6 years ago my dude
>>
this entire thread

>white people don't steal cars

lel.

anyway thats why I can't get myself to purchase a 90s Honda.

Found so many clean ones but I know some scumbag will break in to it and steal it.
>>
>>17367102
>purchase a 90s Honda.
If you can garage it and drive mostly to work in a safe parking lot that works.

But some thieves go through shopping mall parking garages looking for cars. The loitering laws need to be revised but the activists would attack the laws. Right now, even if people have no car, they are allowed to walk through parking garages. As long as they don't stop for longer than 5 minutes (court verdict here) they cannot be trespassed for loitering.

The loitering problem is so bad that even our local walmart has a patrol car continuously moving around the parking lot during store hours. Occasionally it parks and the guard walks around a little bit before it patrols again.

The car thieves make the innocent homeless look bad too. The homeless get caught in the crossfire and all of them get lumped together as thieves.

The homeless get angry about blame and become mean-spirited too. Around a sharp turn with vision blocked by bushes, they sometimes drag a shopping cart over and lay it on its side so that a car can hit it as it comes around the blind corner.
>>
>>17360622
Guadalupe? Ive lived in PHX my entire life and have no idea which town you're referring to
>>
>>17367037
Slash their tires if your plates can't possibly be caught on tape
>>
File: Mazda 3.png (563KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda 3.png
563KB, 3000x2000px
>>17361305
>>
>>17364025
>BLM took up the case and picketed one weed shop saying that they should deed the store to the negro community for all the harm it did by taking business away from the black community.

That's hilarious
>>
>>17360968
>taking a nice car to school.
The student parking spaces were chaotic as fuck at my school. Taking anything nice in to school is just tempting fate.
>>
>>17368258
>Taking anything nice in to school is just tempting fate.
My school was like 75% minority. To prevent our books from being forcibly taken from us and sold back to the bookstore, there was a name register. Otherwise, you'd buy text books, some minority takes the book from you, and gets a refund (minus the restock fee).

We had approximately 1100 students in the high school freshman class. It's a 4 year high school. The senior class had 171 graduates. This was before the No Child Left Behind Act which basically caused high schools to graduate anything that was mouth breathing. As long as they didn't get kicked out for criminal activity, they could graduate so the teachers and administrators would collect their bonus "training" and "expense" money.
>>
File: tumblr_nnzi5blmY81rqrxg3o1_500.png (124KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzi5blmY81rqrxg3o1_500.png
124KB, 500x455px
Does anyone know how to homebrew a GPS tracker for your car?
>>
>>17368871
There's simple "just solder it up" parts collections for electronics hobbyists. The GPS logic is on its own integrated circuit. Having enough power and an antenna to be detectable from 5 miles away is a different matter.
>>
My brother's shoebox (I think a 323) was stolen in Banff a few years ago. He got it back the same night; just joy riders.
>>
my fathers scout 2 that was non running was stolen like 7 years back just got the shell back this year, covered in rust with a broken axle, they dumped it in the desert near the scrap yards in phx.
>>
File: Black_Ice.jpg (164KB, 1052x789px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Ice.jpg
164KB, 1052x789px
>>17368214
>BLM picketed Uncle Ike's legal weed shop for taking away business from blacks selling drugs on the street corner
>That's hilarious

http://globulariaceous2.rssing.com/chan-1422406/all_p1070.html

Various demands have been recorded. The city newspaper interviewed BLM and mentioned the demands the owner deed his store and assets to the black community. Other people of color demanded less:

QUOTE: No longer will we permit these supposedly ‘colorblind’ economic practices to continue without an appeal to justice.

Ian Eisenberg, owner of Uncle Ike’s Recreational Marijuana Shop and owner of numerous properties in Seattle’s Central Area, YOU WILL:

1. Hand over 54% of his real estate holdings to the community for the purpose of community controlled low income housing.

2. Provide funds to be used for the legal defense of people of color with drug cases in Seattle and the cities that people have been gentrified to, and provide funds to the Black Community to lobby for retroactive marijuana laws.

3. Provide funds for community-selected organizers to fight economic instability in or impacting communities of color.

4. Build or provide funding for a community controlled center that will have programs, which include but are not limited to, addressing economic disparities, food justice, and the education gap experienced by people of color.

5. Provide funds to assist people who have already been, or who will be, displaced by gentrification.

/QUOTE

All that due to legal weed store selling good tested weed at lower prices instead of illegal diluted weed by blacks on the street corner.
>>
File: 1483304132437.png (570KB, 647x457px) Image search: [Google]
1483304132437.png
570KB, 647x457px
>>17372266
Holy fuck please tell me those are scratch 'n sniff.
>>
>>17362600
Even a nigger wouldn't smash the window if the door was unlocked.
>>
>>17372266
>Hand over 54% of his real estate holdings to the community for the purpose of community controlled low income housing.
Please tell me that he tore the document in half.

If someone presents that piece of shit in my face i would most likely either ask them "why" to look smug or just tore that shit in half, laugh at them, draw my gun and ask them to GTFO.
>>
>>17372339
>Please tell me that he tore the document in half.
Not in front of them. BLM also pickets homes of business owners and landowners. So if you get them mad, like in california, homes and cars get vandalized. In california they even painted neighbors' houses and anonymously damaged cars. Remember, it is not illegal for someone to walk next to your car on a public street or sidewalk. So you cannot legally stop people from walking.

Meanwhile, the activists are video recording in hopes the crowd or your own foolishness gets you baited. Assault and Battery are two separate charges. If you can even momentarily get recorded with a "assault position" that is enough to file a court case against you. It doesn't matter if they win or lose as long as a stream of these cases keep appearing on your criminal record against you, your wife, and even your children if they come out to help you. If you wondered by BLM got nonsense concessions that didn't make sense, it's because of these tactics forcing some people with low thresholds of pain to give in.
>>
>>17373140
>the activists
You are dealing with people who have nothing to lose. An arrest for them is several hot meals and dental work.
>>
>>17374808
They also avoid getting and paying for permits by looking for other gatherings by other causes and taking them over. It's a repugnant tactic.
>>
>>17368871
A remote detonator would be more useful no?
>>
>>17373140
haha glad I can shoot a nigger if he tries to get froggy near me where I live.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>17372333
>>
>>17372333
>a nigger wouldn't smash the window if the door was unlocked
You have never been to San Francisco. They smash windows for fun here and the cops don't even stop.
>>
>>17376303
Nah, a secondary tracker device would be better and if hidden in the headliner or somewhere a signal can get to a window.
>>
>>17368871
Cheap smartphone wired to the batt and hide it behind trim?
>>
My former boss had her twin turbo Supra stolen.

Here's the kick in the balls
>wasn't insured

She had it for like three days (imported) and was still looking around for quotes and it got taken from her garage
>>
>>17378906
>and it got taken from her garage
Sounds fishy as fuck. Did anyone knew she had a TT supra? maybe it could be a fishy repo from the import guys
>>
>>17378921
Yeah I did ask her if the import company knew her address when she told me because she only drove the car once (back home), but this incident happened years before I started working with her so it's a bit late
>>
>>17378973
Could be that they GPS'd the car and had someone take it. I dont blame her for anything, but it wouldn't surprise me if this import place steals cars they sell to resell them.
>>
File: It_was_self-defense_ha_ha.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It_was_self-defense_ha_ha.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>17376314
>>
>CRX

and nothing of value was lost.

now you can buy a goo car.
>>
>>17368871
>Does anyone know how to homebrew a GPS tracker for your car?
It's easier to buy a small one that already has all the fittings for power and antenna. If you make a circuitboard you still have to enclose it.
>>
File: parking+boot+copy.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
parking+boot+copy.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
just put a boot on one of the wheels?
>>
>>17380987
The thieves that tow already have wheel dollies since they assume you have pulled the parking brake and set the shifter to first gear. It's best to position it in a way it is hard to tow out.

If you ever see tow trailers anywhere in your neighborhood, it may be car thieves getting ready. Our police actually told us at a neighborhood block watch meeting to call 911 to report suspicious activity like a tow trailer parked somewhere nearby.
>>
>>17381114
but it works against thieves of opportunity and someone trying to """hotwire""" your car

there is a point to making your car more of a hassle to steal than the ones surrounding it
>>
>remember as a kid my dad bought a new Honda Accord back in 92
>gets stolen the next day
>police never found it
>dad gets another Accord
>gets stolen again
>police were actually able to find it
>dad has to use one of those steering wheel locks to prevent another theft
>gets stolen a third time
>never found again
>dad gets a Chevy
>no thefts since
>>
>>17362191
https://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/6174441139.html
>>
>>17362191

can't find a crx under 3k in florida, no matter the condition.

spic tax is crazy.
>>
Family friend had his 3rd gen eclipse stolen back in 08 . Cops found it 3 days later with new tires and a full tank of gas kek
>>
Fucking illegals tried stealing my dad's Cutlass but failed every time. Also my dad's coworker took his 71 Mustang Convertable to work one Saturday. He parked it in the parking lot for employees and some workers tried stealing it. The car wasn't stolen but the ignitiom is fucked now.
>>
>>17382361
>there is a point to making your car more of a hassle to steal than the ones surrounding it
Neighborhood Block Watch programs have positive statistical results in reducing the amount of thievery as well as increasing the arrest rate of criminals.
>>
>>17383697
>He parked it in the parking lot for employees and some workers tried stealing it.
When everyone makes it their business to fight crime, then it remains 1st world. When casual corruption is socially acceptable, you have thievery even in supposedly safe protected employee parking lots. That's why those people who keep on saying "snitching is bad" or "turning in criminals is not your business", well, those people are corrupt already. They see your upright behaviour as a threat to their corrupt way of life which turns parts of the USA into 3rd world safety.
>>
>>17364025
>Legal weed is down to $69 (sixty nine) dollars per ounce at the retail stores
holy fuck dude. I've got some pals i can get pretty cheap weed from, but that's insane. gib legal marinara in florida pls.
>>
>>17366924
This. should have just killed him and dumped his corpse.
>>
>>17360189
they make good track cars. and getting rarer by the day. (some) crx parts go for ridiculous money too.
>>
>>17386187
>Legal weed is down to $69 (sixty nine) dollars per ounce at the retail stores
Seattle has that free tabloid newspaper "The Stranger" and that's where most of the marijuana advertisements are. You see ads for $89 down to $69 per ounce in there. The highest prices are when you guy it in one gram sizes. That would be $7 per gram for the exotic really high-THC stuff. The regular high-THC stuff is down to $5/gm now in the price-competitive shops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stranger_(newspaper)
>>
>>17362820
>but what drives people to steal low-value cars, especially prominent ones like the CRX and Integras

actual answer : they're easier to break into, hotwire/start, and sell quickly
>>
>>17362820
>An ignorant question, but what drives people to steal low-value cars
At least where I live, they get parted out. Those low value cars tend to be just about fine for taxi/uber duty and those go through spare parts like popcorn.

Also this
>>17386399
Nicer cars have better security, insurance, etc.
>>
File: Train.to.busan.jpg (100KB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
Train.to.busan.jpg
100KB, 720x388px
>>17367039
>This was 6 years ago my dude
Similar stories to yours keep on happening since then, so it might as well be a timeless story. Even with REPEAT armed home invasions, the refugees only get probation. It doesn't help that jails are full.

Don't want Victoria to become like the USA with huge costs in dealing with crime. Wikipedia says "While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners. Corrections (which includes prisons, jails, probation, and parole) cost around $74 billion in 2007 according to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics."

Can't have Australia become like the USA. According to USA Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. If detention and jail percentages are added, it is over 50%.
>>
>>17382361
>it works against thieves of opportunity
It used to be that homeless were just opportunistic. But so many homeless ex-cons immigrated here from other states that even the homeless are becoming "organized". They become the fairly safe "source" of goods when they resell their stolen loot to the gangs and fences.
>>
>>17360189
Honda's are really easy to steal.
>>
>>17359646
What year was it D:
>>
>>17386399
>what drives people to steal low-value car
There's still a market for their parts! Anyone with access to the parts network can basically fence the parted out car parts.
>>
>>17386187
>holy fuck dude
If you google "seattle weed $69" you'll see that one ounce of strong 19% THC weed is that price. There are different sellers of different weed varieties at that price, so it's not like a one-time price on a single strain.
>>
>>17382439
So much repeat crime it's like the thieves live in your own neighborhood or at least cruise around every day looking for targets.
>>
>>17378906
Did the police tell her that importer had a history of imported cars getting stolen? They could even plant a GPS or cheap throwaway phone in the car to allow it to be tracked no matter where she moved it to.
>>
>>17386921
While over crowding of prisons is definitely an issue, and sentencing and punishment is one as well, the problem is these people still need to follow the law regardless of what they are or where they're from and likewise they need to be punished fairly
ie
>ended up breaking his nose and getting charged with assault.
For protecting MY property.
He had a fucking knife on him and he got 30 days community service
is biased in favor of refugee. It shouldn't be that way.
>>
>>17367102
If you've ever been to the west coast of the USA it's all spics stealing cars every where else it's niggers. White people have jobs to go to.
>>
File: ElectoralCollege.jpg (35KB, 371x395px) Image search: [Google]
ElectoralCollege.jpg
35KB, 371x395px
>>17396522
>It shouldn't be that way.
Then please pay more attention to the _judges_ you elect on your ballots.

Haven't you ever wondered about those judges on your ballots? Sure, you know how important it is to vote for a president, senator, and representative because those people also hire and fire like-minded lesser people in government.

The same thing with those judges you vote for. It's too unwieldy for the People to vote for every single judge that exists. So, who hires and semi-fires the many thousands of judges and staff members in your state? To a great degree, it's that handful of judges you vote for on the ballots. Judges also create their own empires and have overweening egos too. There's also plenty of corrupt judges that typically give big breaks to the rich and powerful because the rich are able to hire the judges' relatives and friends and their companies to sinecure tasks as a legal "bribe".

So pay more attention to the judges you elect, because those judges in turn make recommendations on the hiring and firing of staff and other judges in the court system. If the People voted for judges that are sensitive to refugee and race issues, then those judges probably were part of the process that hired the judge for your case. An informed electorate participating in Elections do matter, you know.
>>
>>17360057
>empty kfc bucket
and people wonder why stereotypes exist
>>
>>17397739
High court judges aren't elected
>>
This thread pains me.
>>
>>17361514
Because you are not a nigger.
>>
>>17362820
remove your tripcode please and thank you
>>
All cwr thieves should be killed
>>
>>17361421
A family of black people moved onto my really nice quiet Street recently. They actually fit all the stereotypes, like blasting loud music all the time, garbage in the front yard, shitty riced out suvs parked on the wrong side of the street. They took mine and my sisters old Razer scooters out of our garage when we were out, and they left the door open, and the scooters in front of their house. My city has this problem of stupid poor fucks encroaching on the nice outer suburbs. Like really nice neighborhoods with doctors and lawyers and ivy stone walls are now a block away from section 8 dumps.
>>
>>17361001
Shooting these people should be legal
>>
>>17362820
You can literally use a flathead screwdriver to start an old Honda. That's why they're stolen so much, they're easy.
>>
>>17359646
Not me, but my sister sold her BMW to a friend and a week later it got stolen and completely stripped. Insurance paid for it SOMEHOW and got everything replaced, and a week after THAT it got stolen again, shot over 100 times, and set on fire.
>>
>>17365362
>Why would you try to keep the car in good condition from factory and keep a harness and a rollcage in it?
He literally said they modded it, idiot.
>>
>>17368871
You can get ones the size of a poker chip from AT&T for like $12
>>
>>17383697
Did he fire the employees on the spot and then shoot them for trespassing on his land because they didn't work there anymore
>>
>>17398418
All niggers must hang.
>>
>>17398370
>Like really nice neighborhoods with doctors and lawyers and ivy stone walls are now a block away from section 8 dumps

I have a Section 8 house in my HOA neighborhood. It regularly cycles through Section 8 black families. In two cases, they were disasters. One section 8 black family set fire to the house and totaled it. Another black family illegally allowed some blacks to film a porn video in the house and that was detected and they were kicked out as external customers and employees are not allowed in any home business (under HOA restrictions). The blacks even had two trashy white girls humping in their garage someone said. So Section 8 surely has its problems. The HOA is not able to prevent Section 8 from appearing other than enforcing the rules to the letter of the contract. Actually, that is usually enough because Section 8 families sometimes can't help but throw trash out the car windows. After a few recorded violations (they are surprised so many other houses have video evidence), their cars are banned for 30 days. At that point they have to move out.

We're unable to get rid of that Section 8 house because anyone (person, business, or govt agency) can own a house and have someone occupy it. It looks the same on the outside because the HOA enforces all maintenance requirements especially on problem sources like Section 8. Oh, gunshots were heard, but no one could pin it on the Section 8. But pretty much everyone seems convinced the Section 8 house is the source of cancer.
>>
File: Crime_Stats_USA.png (181KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Crime_Stats_USA.png
181KB, 1224x1584px
>>17360057
>Buddy of mine had his shitbox stolen, found it a week later with an empty kfc bucket, pack of smokes, and the keys to someone elses car

Hope the police got fingerprints from those keys and the greasy ones on the KFC bucket!
>>
>>17398998
Bulldoze it. Section 8 is truly cancer to any neighborhood, and all surrounding neighborhoods
>>
>>17399207
>Bulldoze it.
It will be rebuilt. Even when that section 8 black family burned that NICE house down, it was rebuilt since the government has taxpayers in lieu of insurance. HOA has limits on what it can do. HOA can require you to celebrate Christmas by putting up a xmas tree, exterior house christmas lights. HOA can require you to not have children or else you must move out even if it is just a baby. HOA can limit the types of visitors you have come to your home. HOA can dictate the kind of car you have such that unattractive cars are banned. But HOA cannot stop Section 8.

It is unconstitutional to pass laws or have rules against being poor. And while my HOA is conservative (it's actively run as a quasi-government primarily by retired people with plenty of time on their hands), we do exist in a primarily liberal area with liberal judges. Someone recently made two verbal slurs against muslims, and he is getting charged with hate crimes due to the muslim activists. They are pushing for a one year prison sentence under the hate crime law. That's why getting labeled as racist is significant. Your past record of unproven or proven allegations can come back to haunt you if you ever appear for sentencing in a liberal court. Instead of probation, you get one year prison for saying something spiteful.
>>
>>17399425
I'm guessing you live in Washington
>>
>>17399425
That's pretty dystopian. "U can't offend me or ull go 2 jail xd"

If you have to deal with an HOA that's uptight, but can't even keep section 8 out, that's sad. I'm dealing with something similar for the lake beach community my grandma has a cabin in. It was set up in the 50s with the idea that everyone would be nice and cooperative, but this one women who took over her mom's cabin fucked everyone over on purpose and built a two story building blocking a ton of people's view, right up to the property line so it hangs over others property, and it has it's septic empty into a community field where kids play, so it can't be used, and she wanted to rent it out to people, so we would have randos using the beach and dock and Grove that all the members have to maintain.
>>
>>17399897
>That's pretty dystopian.
The hate crime laws have non-linear penalties for what the offenses are.

>>17399897
>If you have to deal with an HOA that's uptight, but can't even keep section 8 out, that's sad
The HOA is a pussycat to deal with. I mow my lawn. I don't throw trash on the road. I don't vandalize cars or houses. I don't steal. I don't have kids bully other kids. My kids don't throw rocks at animals or windows. These are typical problems in a non-HOA neighborhood that our HOA has no problems with. People who would do these things move out or know better than to move in and fight the HOA. If anything, the people who complain most about HOA are those that want to cause problems in the first place.

Many other neighborhoods in the city are bigger and full of problems. But we are one of the top 6 that the city sponsors occasional cookouts for when city officials and police gather to hear what we have to say. Or maybe they like our park, facilities, nice guest parking, clubhouse? We have no crime. Houses here sell 30% or more above market price. The house far down the road sold last year at 30% above. No houses have been put on sale since then as people hang on to their homes. People like to live here after retirement.

Do your neighbors cooperate? My little section plants similar trees so we complement each other. For example, I have a Snowbell and so does the neighbor across the street. They are planted on both sides of the street across from each other. It looks great. Other neighbors co-plant too. It's not as classy as a whole street lined with sakura, but we make do.

The HOA's actions are the result of community. The HOA is not the cause of community. We just happen to be homeowners that like a nice neighborhood where we can park our cars outside without pillaged. That means we have to keep out pillagers. Thankfully, most pillagers are too sloppy or rule-breaking to survive an HOA and so are easily weeded out.
>>
File: question mark (5).png (182KB, 562x303px) Image search: [Google]
question mark (5).png
182KB, 562x303px
>>17361724
>looks like a teen in mug shot
>mother is 15
>baby is 8

I'd assume this is from the onion but nothing is funny here
>>
File: 1496162602442.png (606KB, 588x918px) Image search: [Google]
1496162602442.png
606KB, 588x918px
>>17361305
>>
>>17360057
>kfc bucket, pack of smokes, and keys to someone else's car

Newports, I bet the smokes were Newports, weren't they?
>>
>>17362348 >>17363327 >>17366877
>apparently he stole some guys 4wd while he was shopping and then ran him over with it.
You're lucky the thief didn't run you over like one car prowler in the greater Seattle metro area. Mo Radcliffe and returned to his car to find 23 year old black woman Ka'deidre Alana Rials and two teen girls prowling his car. He confronted the three girls, but Rials jumped into her gold Infiniti SUV and drove at the witness (Radcliffe) to run him over. As she tried to run him over, he pulled his CCW and shot her SUV. Rials managed to run him down.

Radcliffe died. Rials took his wallet with the credit cards and drove off.

Rials later on used one of Radcliffe's credit cards at a store and got caught there. Another card was passed to two black teen boys (17 and 16) also living in the greater seattle metro area. When the card was used at a store, police came to their residence to ask why they used a card from someone who was killed. BOTH black teens pulled guns on the police. The police returned fire killing one boy. The black community complained saying the police didn't need to kill the teen.

Despite dashcam footage from other cars, witnesses, and forensic evidence, Ka'Deidre Rials pleaded NOT GUILTY to all charges at the arraignment. Initially, the news stories reported her race and showed her face, but then the black community said that was racist to let the public know various people involved in the crime were black. Her descriptions, Rial's picture, the teen girls' race, and the boys' race were scrubbed from most news articles.

Is that a booger in her nostril?
>>
>>17402531
boomers let this shit happen. nigger appeasement at all cost.
>>
>>17360968
Cuck dad lmao
Would rather blame it on his son than on the niggers
>>
File: 1301460859738.jpg (35KB, 232x236px) Image search: [Google]
1301460859738.jpg
35KB, 232x236px
>>17360057
>tfw finding car burnt out or driven into a river
>>
>>17402531
>>17402565
http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/suspect-in-fatal-sammamish-hit-and-run-in-court/489342987

Please Not Guilty to all charges (DINDU meme):
http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/rials-pleads-not-guilty-to-all-charges-on-wednesday/
>>
Maybe because they're some of the easiest cars in the world to steal, alarm or not.

Source: I've owned like 8 EF/EG/EK gen civics.
>>
>>17402600
>finding car burnt out
gets rid of fingerprints and other DNA forensic evidence like hairs. Cars are built fairly well nowadays. It's possible for the gasoline fire to burn up a lot of the interior without setting the gas tank on fire. So it's really a small fire that puts itself out due to how the interior is made.
>>
>>17361866
How could robbing the hood be righteous? It can't even be profitable!
>>
File: nemisis.jpg (270KB, 942x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nemisis.jpg
270KB, 942x1920px
>>17361514
criminals have poor foresight and can be impulsive
>Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions:an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and cold-hearted villainy.
>>
rear view mirror decoration
>>
>>17397739
>Geographically accurate map depicting election results
>Implying a square kilometre of dirt should have the same political weight as a square kilometre of city
This retard behaviour triggers me to no end.

>>17401109
>What are units?
>>
>>17402655
>It can't even be profitable!
They go to places with good cars. They may wait in a parking garage for the car owner to show up to get his key fob. Or they may follow the car owner to his home and snatch the fob then. The documentary video explains a lot of what the carjackers do.
>>
File: baboons_wrecking_car.jpg (52KB, 450x293px) Image search: [Google]
baboons_wrecking_car.jpg
52KB, 450x293px
>>17402678
>wild and unrestrained passions
>an incessant need to destroy
>primitive desires
>>
>>17368203
>TFW somebody saved the Mazdaspeed 3 Pepe I made.
>>
>>17362228
Acquire a reliable 9mm handgun, learn to use it safely
>>
>>17402755
>city populations should control the entire country at EVERY election
>fuck anyone who lives in a rural area, no political decision should EVER go in their favor
>>
>>17403349
city folk want even more water and food
>nitrate run off and drought intensifys
>>
>>17403349
Wow you sure convinced me with that hot false dichotomy!
>>
>>17359646
>It's a Honda.

Now there's your problem.
>>
>>17403373
Yeah, it's almost as if I was mimicking yours
>>
>>17402755
>we should let the country be run by rich hipsters and minorities
>why should the oppinion of people who grow our food, raise our livestock, mine and produce our building materials and valuable resources have an equal say?
>who cares if anyone in such tiny insignificant states as Montana, Alaska, Delaware, and Vermont actually bothers to vote
>no, the dissilusionment of 49% of the population will never have consequences
>>
>>17403334
>Acquire a reliable 9mm handgun, learn to use it safely
The car thieves assume you have a weapon (gun, martial arts training), so that's why there are more than one of them. There will be one that just watches in case he needs to defend his coworkers by shooting you or anyone else that approaches his friends.
>>
File: Refugee_Infiltration_anime.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Refugee_Infiltration_anime.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>17403349
>>17403366
>city folk want even more water and food
>city populations should control the entire country at EVERY election
Minorities, especially the social welfare consuming ones, cluster in cities where social welfare services and lawyers exist. It's natural that they will vote for politicians that offer more social welfare services or at least do not try to reduce social welfare services.
>>
File: _Ostrich_Head_In_Sand.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
_Ostrich_Head_In_Sand.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>17359646
>my shit box got stolen last night

Is it just you? Or do other cars get stolen in your neighborhood?
>>
>>17359646
Well maybe if you weren't driving spic bait you wouldn't have got your shit stolen
>>
File: european frog.jpg (111KB, 768x603px) Image search: [Google]
european frog.jpg
111KB, 768x603px
>>17404465
same thing with immigrants who vote for politicians who support looser immigration and voting laws
>infinite constituency growth
>>
>>17361514
I am the same but I know people who stole. Some rationalized it,some just did it.

>rich kid
>stole candies and soda from the mom and pop store while we were in high school
>he did it because it was funny to him,fucking asshole even charmed the owners who thought he was the golden boy

>poorer kid
>him and his friends went into somebodies basement and stole some sodas because it was open
>they said it was the owner's fault to leave his basement open

And of course there was just this one kid who was like "give me that,I deserve it and you don't!" and stole shit like bikes and toys. Most of the criminals are like this guy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
That's why this should be legal.
>>
>>17404946
>Most of the criminals are like this guy.
I was a volunteer worker for awhile. While it is somewhat inaccurate to use only one statement, the one most common self-justifying attitude was "I have the right to live!" and that automatically meant they had the right, not privilege, to make you pay for social welfare (food, shelter,clothing, entertainment, internet, etc) regardless of whether or not they would work. Otherwise, I would be denying them their right to live and that made me the villain! It's a fine point, but they regarded those who resented paying for social wefare as the real villains even though at the same time they knew not to say that out loud.
>>
>>17404946
>give me that, you/store are rich, i am not
>dun care wut you think you raciss ass
This is what I see.
Hoodies and bandanna around neck mean mugger or thief here. When doing the deed, they pull up the bandanna to cover the lower face. Sometimes they have cheap dollar store semi-dark sunglasses too.
>>
>>17402780
>They go to places with good cars.
That's hardly robbing hood then.
>>
>>17405626
There was a milder version that sprayed mace instead.
>>
>>17362228
Usually when someone gets spotted in the act, they run. Most people aren't that retarded.
>>
>>17360380
Fuck that. It lies 90% on the owner for leaving the keys in the ignition with the doors unlocked in the first place. You'd have to be an idiot to think leaving your car like that is okay. Don't put full blame on the scum criminals for retardation
>>
>>17407708
>Usually when someone gets spotted in the act, they run
Due to hoodies, caps, and various face coverings, they are bolder since the anti-discrimination laws, hate crime laws, anti-profiling laws, and court precedents make it harder to obtain an actual conviction.

The victim sometimes drops all charges too. The mexican that was prowling my grandfather's car and was caught by the police got away with it. My grandparents had their house threatened with retribution and so they dropped all charges. It's pointless to convict criminals when the police won't protect the house.
>>
>>17404434
Are you claiming a majority? Presenting a hypothetical situation? Or what?
>>
>>17408820
They get on our buses and rob the passengers there. They make the driver stop the bus and get off. Usually they get away with the crime. The few failures were when they did it alone. So they usually do it in pairs or have two do the looting while one watches. They are armed.

>>17408820
>Presenting a hypothetical situation?
The worst year was 2014 when we had 43 armed robberies on the buses.
>>
>>17361146
>>17360968
Why do I feel like I've seen this thread before with these exact two same post
>>
>>17409256
There's nothing new under the sun when it comes to crime. Car thefts occur in that city. They occur in your city. They occur in my city. And the methods are often the same. They either have a window breaking tool or they use opportunity (rock or brick near the car). Those tools are amazing. One good hit and the whole car window turns into those small pieces and only the window tint holds it in place. A big advantage is the tool is a lot quieter than a rock or brick since the window breaks with a ziiickcrinkle instead of a crashing glass sound.

What's annoying is that when I stopped by the public library last week, a homeless mexican watching youtube videos had a window breaking tool. Sure, it's legal for anyone to have them. But it's a bit annoying to see homeless walking around the parking garages. Yes, it is legal for them to walk there.
>>
>>17409256
Deja vu.
>>
>>17408805
>My grandparents had their house threatened with retribution and so they dropped all charges.
This is how a country become a third world shithole. Part of law and order is having the bravery to see the process through.
>>
>>17409672
>Part of law and order is having the bravery to see the process through.
The mexican community is huge in Arizona. And they can be anonymously violent. My grandparents were legit in their fear of the threat being carried out. Windows are too easily broken in both the house and car.
>>
>>17409869
>The mexican community
Mexico would be a lot nicer if the people were brave enough to stand up for law and order.
>>
>>17410037
>Mexico would be a lot nicer if the people were brave enough to stand up for law and order.
The people seem more interested in how to take advantage of the corruption to make their own slice of pie bigger. Law enforcement officials there are openly corrupt or are afraid of certain criminals themselves.
>>
>>17408886
What the fuck are you talking about, busrider
>>
>>17362030
>But when you are mid 20s or 30s and you are already stealing shit
That could be the result of racism forcing them into a no-win situation.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/local/2014/07/21/man-sues-pizzeria-thwarting-robbery-attempt/12967647/

(2014 July 23) Nigel Sykes is suing Seasons Pizza and six employees after a failed robbery attempt in which employees tackled and subdued Sykes, who came into the store weilding a handgun. Sykes is currently in prison. The suit is for $260,000, claiming they were unnecessarily rough in subduing him.

During the robbery, the then 19-year-old man forced his way into the restaurant through the back door with a gun. Several employees tussled with him as they tried to get the gun away from him, tackling him to the ground. The gun went off in the melee and went through a garbage can, but employees say they’re still shaken up over the incident — the trash can is still in the kitchen, with the name of the worker who was narrowly missed by the shot written over the bullet hole.

Sykes states the roughness was “unnecessary.” For the injuries he received during the incident, he wants $20,000 each from six pizzeria employees, $20,000 from each of the two arresting officers and $100,000 from Seasons.

According to his lawsuit, after he displayed a gun a worker grabbed him from behind while someone else wrested the gun from him, which is when it went off. “That is when the racist assault began,” he says in the lawsuit. “All of the [edited] employees participated in punching, kicking and pouring hot soup over my body. I was unarmed and defenseless and had to suffer a brutal beating by all of the employees,” he wrote, adding the beating knocked him unconscious.
>>
>>17410557

HE A GOOD BOY HE DIDNT DO NOTHIN

GIB MONEY OR UR RACIS DOG
>>
>>17410561
>HE A GOOD BOY HE DIDNT DO NOTHIN

You are so ironically right. Here is a summary of his alibi when he pleaded innocent at his arraignment.

In Sykes first statement of innocence, he claimed an unknown person robbed him at gunpoint outside the pizza shop "and then forced me, after giving me a gun, to [rob] a nearby Seasons Pizza."

"I complied with his commands and proceeded to rob the establishment." adding he informed employees that he was being forced into the hold-up by someone outside.

See, by Syke's own admissions, he is innocent. That's an airtight alibi...
>>
>>17410423
>What the fuck are you talking about, busrider
Lone gunmen can fail. Having two people means success because the 2nd guy protects the one collecting the loot. If someone is about to attack the first guy, the gunner stops it. Trevonnte Brown tried to solo the bus with his gun.

Example of lone armed teenage robber on bus:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-armed-robber-tackled-passengers-seattle-bus-article-1.1552819

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OKArbzg1uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEhVRt1rqsA
>>
>>17410721
Yeah, but why the fuck are you talking about buses when the guy explicitly asked what to do if someone's breaking into your CAR?

Also, why do you think more than one person makes a gun useless?
>>
>>17410037
>Mexico would be a lot nicer if the people were brave enough to stand up for law and order.
Their culture of casual corruption has been imported to the USA border states unfortunately. And law breaking is "legitimized" by how illegal immigrants are supported not just by mexicans, but by many liberals who control how laws are created and enforced in states, counties, and sanctuary cities.
>>
>>17359646
>Have you ever lost a car to theft?
No one in the neighborhood has lost a car to theft. The HOA scares the criminals off since it is hard for them to scope out the neighborhood in the day or lounge around to see when people come and go from a house. The old trick of walking around with a basketball doesn't work here and the same with riding a bike and stopping to watch.

Anyone that masks or hides their face gets confronted by people taking their picture and then being told to leave the neighborhood or be subject to a trespass charge. After awhile, the area gets a reputation since the thief community does sort of talk to each other with advice where not to go.
>>
>>17410561
>HE A GOOD BOY HE DIDNT DO NOTHIN
>GIB MONEY OR UR RACIS DOG
What to do with car theft suspect that wants to get away?

That "dindu nuffin" stereotype holds up time and time again.
Just the other day, something like your comment was made as a character defense for a suspect killed by the police for suddenly assaulting officers with a knife in close quarters. The black community said the subject could have been subdued without killing. And it was also alleged that raciss occurred because the police officers were white.
>>
>>17407680
>There was a milder version that sprayed mace instead.
Only gets you shot by the perps.
>>
>>17360676
>dad has a 96 shitbox
>bought a new accord and gave it to me
>literally stolen within 4 days

fuck niggers
>>
>>17414890
>fuck niggers
It depends where you are. On the east cost near port cities, blacks are more involved in car thefts. They get the cars and even chop them up to be put into metal shipping containers to be sent to Africa. On the west coast, blacks don't own many auto repair and auto body shop businesses. But mexicans own and work in very many. On the west coast, it is a stereotype for car towaway thefts (no keyfob obtained) to be for the parting out to the mexican-run car repair parts market.
>>
>>17414983
Then got to find some way to break that circle of woe.
>>
>>17403334
>9mm

You want him to tickle his thief?
>>
File: 1497614086310.png (325KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1497614086310.png
325KB, 2400x2400px
>>17361305
>>
File: Al Borland The al borland look!.jpg (72KB, 540x705px) Image search: [Google]
Al Borland The al borland look!.jpg
72KB, 540x705px
>>17416892
Break the circle of woe?

They choose to commit crimes and violate other peoples natural rights of property. Then they are punished by the law and then society for their actions. First jail, and then reduced job prospects, finally poverty for them and thier children who will have a clean state and every opportunity, scholarship, and personal liberty they can have in this country if they choose not to do as thier father did. Sadly many will not and follow into the steps of their fathers because they are taught that thier poverty is not the fault of their parents who didn't study hard and chose crime, but rather the fault of society which forced thier parents into crime. So instead of working hard and obeying the law to get ahead they turn to crime to even the score and get what society has denied them. Then the cycle continues.

You want to break the cycle you can either stop punishing crime and just let everyone steal whatever they like without repercussions or encourage children by teaching them personal responsibility. Society, America, the rich, the justice system, Nobody owes you anything. If you want something you earn it, if you take what isn't yours society takes everything from you. Consequence for actions. They are real and they will catch up and get you.

There is no way to break the cycle. Individuals in the cycle have to choose to break the cycle for themselves. Both my parents came from poverty and trailer park nothingness with one or no parents sometimes, foster homes sometimes, drugs and alcohol always. But they broke the cycle. Nobody can do it for them. No amount of government assistance, reparations, social welfare safety nets can teach people personal responsibility. Those things can help people bridge the gaps in life, bit a person still has to cross the bridge on thier own and take ownership of life.
>>
>>17417072
And No, Nigger. I didn't expect you to read all that. I just like typing it.
>>
File: Deficit.png (160KB, 1091x659px) Image search: [Google]
Deficit.png
160KB, 1091x659px
>>17417072
>Nobody owes you anything. If you want something you earn it,
The common retort they have is that they have the right to live. And how you are racist for denying them the right to live.

>if you take what isn't yours society takes everything from you
Interviewed car thieves in a documentary have said that the police took everything from them, so fuck society (their opinion).

>Individuals in the cycle have to choose to break the cycle for themselves.
None of us can even say that out loud or we get accused of racism. One of the favorite tactics now actively used in my city is to dox you. They then tell your employer you are making racist statements and bringing up the name of the company. Of course that's a lie, but it can get the person diminished at the company. No opposition is allowed or else they eliminate it by attacking your job. It's basically censorship of opposing views.
>>
File: Musashi_Alphonse_troller.png (9KB, 804x283px) Image search: [Google]
Musashi_Alphonse_troller.png
9KB, 804x283px
>>17361242 >>17361324
>Can't go 10 seconds without seeing the fucking frog
>>
A ferrari for everyone.

>>17417072
>Nobody owes you anything.
They talk about reparations a lot. There's even a Reparations and a reparations (lower case R) now in their demands. It's gone beyond OP's problem of having an 89 CRX in every pot. In 2042, the two largest minorities will become the majority. And some time beyond that, they will become the voting majority. So even if you refuse to give them what they want now, in the future, they will simply vote it to themselves.
>>
>>17397739
>Regardless, it's still half
Why should their half mean less because it takes less space? Still produces more.
>>
>>17421480
>Why should their half mean less because it takes less space?
In other words, you are against the idea of both electoral college and of senators. You prefer only house of representatives to exist.
>>
>>17360380
>don't start victim blaming.
That's one of the BLM tactics, but they do it indirectly here with smear tactics and doxxing of the witnesses.
>>
>>17401123
Eagle 20s
>>
>>17424365
Stop fucking lying
>>
>>17362094
If you live in a largely non-white non-east asian city, you can be charged with a nate crime depending on liberal the judge is.

That said, fuck what sensitive pussys think. So what if you are or are not a racist, protect your shit.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.