[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARTY AND MOOG HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! Their new build is INCRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: thebest.jpg (43KB, 484x481px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
43KB, 484x481px
MARTY AND MOOG HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

Their new build is INCREDIBLE! THIS IS WHY THEY ARE THE BEST AUTOMOTIVE CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.

You never see anything as crazy as these guys get up to on any other channel. COULD YOU IMAGINE 10 second runs in an old MAAAAAD JDM car?

EVERYONE IS ABOUT TO GET CHOPPED!!!

Check it out !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUpfSUKVjYc
>>
>>17357597

Marty and Moog are the creative force behind the projects - both the actual car build and video production!!!

Didn't you hear how good the music was? That was created by MOOG HIMSELF ! Would you believe it?

Marty and Moog are like the DJ Khaled of automotive videos. They might not do the singing, or the building, but you need them to be the glue that pulls the video together in a comedic and MAAAAD way !

Buy you're chopped fingers from mightycarmods.com, or find their music on apple store !
>>
File: mp2.jpg (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mp2.jpg
23KB, 256x256px
It's getting a little cheesy with how hard they're trying to ride the A E S T H E T I C meme lately.

It's also annoying that they don't really do anything themselves, it's really as this anon says >>17357597
>>
>>17357608
>>17357574
Pretending to shill is dumb
>>
File: 1476484931097.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476484931097.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>17357574
>play video
>TRANSFORMAHS
>MFW stop video immediately
>>
yeah yeah whatever someone just post the caps of Moog having a meltdown about /o/ again pls
>>
>>17357950
there's almost no content about the movie, they seem to be mooching off the movie for search term relevance.
>>
>>17357600
>unironically

>>17357950
There's barely any Transformers shilling really. It feels like they just added a sticker and some toys as an afterthought.

>>17357574
The video was pretty quick. And pretty sure they could have done it a lot faster than 9.9 seconds.
>>
The thing that bothers me is that there is nothing left of the centra, both the front and rear end are completely new, and this video is more of an advertisement for aftermarket parts then anything. Not even the chassis remained the same, merely the shell and interior. I am into more practical things although the video production is such top notch.
>>
>>17357574
Do these guys run anything on not E85?
>>
>>17357574
I know this is a false flag shit post but i actually enjoyed it.

I wonder how much they get for shilling transformers and i wonder if (whoever produced transformers) feels ripped off considering >>17358030
>>
Anyone know why they couldn't go faster than 10.5? I thought you needed a cage if you went 10's in an old shitbox but they had one. I know nothing about drag racing.
>>
Drag racing culls yet another nice and useable old car in good condition.
>>
>the cresta is basically a more luxurious and powerful cressida
>now we're going to strip it and remove the drive train

Why not just use a local Cressida then? What the fuck was the point of importing a car?
>>
>>17359506
Because wasteful jdm wanktrip
>>
>>17357574
Has anything good ever come out of Ausfailia?
>I rest my case.
>>
>>17359506

they transformed it

get it

they TRANSFORMED a jdm toyota by using parts from a nissan and subaru and a falcon engine
>>
>>17357984

They were clearly paid for it you dummy.
>>
REEEE JUST FUCKING FINISH THE FUCKING MIRA

I'VE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR IT

>couple of episodes of steady progress
>on this new episode we're gonna fuck around with the floor
>on this new episode we're still fucking around with the floor
>on this new episode we're doing more floor stuff
>hey guys we're not gonna do any more mira videos for a while lol so we can do other stuff

>several videos of 20+ minutes each on the mira
>haven't really made any major progress
>video about building a drag car from scratch is done in one 40 minute video

GETTING SICK OF YOUR COCK TEASING MOOG

Also am really sick of the 2 minute fixed camera lol gay and sex references lmao HEY MARTY GRAB MY HOSE AND PULL IT THROUGH THE HOLE HEY MOOG I'M YANKING ON IT AND THE GREASE IS EVERYWHERE HEY MARTIN DID U GET MY HOSE GREASE IN YOUR MOUTH? NOW PUT YOU HAND IN THE BROWN HOLE AND FORCE YOUR FIST UP THERE. It was sort of funny once. ONCE. Not every OTHER video.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.