[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /o/'s opinion of the AE92 GTS, I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3581.jpg (136KB, 1022x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
136KB, 1022x574px
What is /o/'s opinion of the AE92 GTS, I know it's FWD which is sad, but is it basically like Toyota's version of a prelude? It scratches the perfect aesthetic in cars for me, I love that way it looks, I'm a sucker for these late 80's early 90s designs
>>
>>17356562
Looks like a shit offbrand aw11
>>
My first car was an '88 AE92 GTS.
First year of the FWD which saddened me, but if it's your daily driver you don't want to be pushing it like a retard anyways.
I love the way it looks, was comfy to sit in, plenty of storage room if you removed the rear seats. It feels fairly underpowered unless you 20v swap it. Certainly an aesthetically pleasing vehicle.
>>
>>17356629
Gee I wonder why that is...do you think it's because it was MADE BY THE SAME COMPANY?

Idiot.
>>
>>17356562
I love the looks but it's literally Toyotas "eh we tried" car from those years. Man I regret not getting one that had factory black color that was very clean but it had a huge scratch on the back right side but the faggots that were selling it said it was owned by an old lady that said she didn't want it any more because she got a newer car the retards wanted 1.5k for it but it had registration fees and tags I told them in Spanish if they were going to give me a blow job right after if I were to buy it and all they told me was to fuck off.
>>
Had a '90. Fun enough to drive, but the driving position was a bit small for me (longer legs). I'd go for one if the price is right, it's the last of the 4A-G cars in North America.
>>
>>17357115
>all this anger

It doesn't matter why, it still looks like an off brand aw11. Making a knock-off version of your own car is even gayer.

>inb44chanisoneperson
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.