[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do these things make power? it just looks like a cooling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: coolingfan.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coolingfan.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
how do these things make power? it just looks like a cooling fan to me.
>>
>>17354725
Because they generate electric current from the engine.
Do you not know how an electric generator works?
>>
>>17354725
There's this thing called google. You probably used it to find this place. Try it again to find the answer to this.
>>
>>17354729
what? how? doesn't it just block the intake and when the car accelerates it spins the fan cause its sucking air, and when you stop accelerating since the fan is still spinning it cools the engine?
>>
>>17354725
Like your mom, they blow it and blow it hard. The power comes from an energizing effect after the deed is done. Probobly done kind of dopamine, endorphin or adrenalin thing.
>>
File: Infinite-Boost.png (102KB, 568x643px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite-Boost.png
102KB, 568x643px
>>17354725
It increases your energy efficiency beyond 100% granting more power
>>
>>17354733
no it sits on engine and is driven by belt and is connected to battery where energy is stored and taken to run the engine and your eurobeat radio
>>
>>17354725
j-j-jam that air in
>>
>>17354725
legit answer here:

it scavenges residual energy from the engine (exhaust pressure), to increase the intake manifold air pressure.

This on it's own does not create any more power, but by increasing manifold pressure, you increase the mass of air in the cylinder, and therefor can increase the fuel amount to maintain stoichiometry.

so you get more power by cramming more air and fuel into the cylinder than a normally aspirated engine.
>>
>>17355108
>Actually posting an answer
Disgusting, i think you need to leave /o/ now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.