[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Drive slowly looking for parking >Keep getting honked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-Ford-Mustang-GT-front-air.jpg (585KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
2014-Ford-Mustang-GT-front-air.jpg
585KB, 1500x938px
>Drive slowly looking for parking
>Keep getting honked by car behind me
>Come to a complete stop and yell "Shut the fuck up"

God what has driving done to me.
>>
>>17353203
>driving down a 6 lane boulevard
>some guy walks right out on the road, right in front of me, doesn't even use the crosswalk or anything
>I honk at him as if to say "what the fuck, man?"
>I get to the red light and notice he's walking toward my car
>I look in the mirrors and see there's nobody behind me
>flip a U turn and drive the wrong way
>drive right up to him, flip him the bird, say "fuck you" and he starts walking away

Though it wasn't my proudest moment, I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation after it transpired.
>>
>In a shopping center
>Pedestrians walking out in front, like they always do
>Let them cross
>Be there for a good 30 seconds, creeping, as they keep funneling out
>Come to a full stop for a family to let them cross
>Car in back honks at me
>Flip them off because I'm in the same situation as you, retard
>They get out of their car and come towards me
>Before they can reach my car, I see an opening, and gun it
>Rip a hektik skid right in their face
>Look in back and see nu-male faggot(no really, he had a patchy beard, 5 inch guages, a leather vest, and to top it off he was a scrawny manlet) choking on the white smoke
>Take the nearest exit and get the fuck outta there

He followed me for about 30 minutes before giving up. Also ruined a week old set of tires for this one faggot. Would not do it again.
>>
>>17353237
God I do shit like this on the weekly. You'd be surprised how much road rage you can get in NYC
>>
>>17353253

I'd get out of my car and confront them to be honest. I don't give a fuck
>>
>>17353287
Not worth wasting your time over some scum desu
>>
>Driving home from the supermarket in my crappy old shitbox
>Merging on to the highway normally, guy behind me in a newer Corolla is being an impatient cunt, tailgating
>Gets a clear spot in the traffic and zooms around to the right (left side of the road country here), pulls back in front of me and hits the anchor
>Flips the bird as well
>Start to feel the anger rising, follow the guy to the next intersection about 2km away
>He gets stuck at a red light, I'm directly behind him
>I pull in inches off his rear bumper, he gives me the finger again
>Carry a 3 foot steel pry bar with a scythe sort of end on it in my car in the back seat, pull it out and hold it up so he can see it
>Pretend to start getting out of the car, he panics and jumps the light a couple of seconds before it goes green, guns it away in the traffic

i have a problem
>>
>>17353281
>someone driving slow
>go around them
>be sure to see what race of minority they are so I prove my racism right
A 40 minute 7 mile trip will break any man. I didn't hate mudbloods until I got my license and started to drive in NYC.
>>
>>17353350
>driving in NYC
Why on earf?
>>
>>17353253
do you realize how much of a nu-male this makes you?
>>
>>17353394
Betamax who got smoked on detected.
>>
>>17353347
You did the right thing.
>>
>>17353347
>some bitch cunt jaywalks because traffic isn't moving
>green light
>car infront is already moving but I'm stopped for this retard
>roll up normally and get as close as I can to her
>she gives me that look
>"You know how to cross the street?"
>"SUCK A DICK"
>open the door real quick and stand up out the car
>her face goes from smug to terrified in an instant
feels good
>reply with "that's your job, cunt" and get back in my car and drive away
>>
File: 1493430254216.gif (675KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
1493430254216.gif
675KB, 300x157px
>pull out my 9
>cap niggers
twas a good day
>>
>>17353382
it just so happens to be that I live and work here.
>>
File: 1496448424380.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1496448424380.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
My problem is with people going 45mph in a 55 zone during my daily commute. There is only one lane

I get ultimate satisfaction from passing them and giving the bird simultaneously
>>
>>17353281
>You'd be surprised how much road rage you can get in NYC
Not really surprising, driving in NYC sucks dick. Actually driving anywhere downstate fucking blows.
>>
>switch lanes to the right
>a fastie in a mercedes was trying to overtake me by my right lane, he has to slow down a little bit, not even brake
>fastie gets mad and starts honking and tailgating me
>I get mad as fuck, decide to drive at 10mph just to piss him off
>after honking for 2 minutes fastie find room on the left lane to overtake me
>as soon as I see him next to me I downshift and floor the pedal
>fastie still mad because I won't let him overtake me
>eventually let him overtake me because we were driving 30 above the speed limit and I didn't want a ticket
>>
>>17353698
Why not just move to the right lane and let him pass then get back into your lane you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17353738
because he was already occupying the right lane senpai
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.