[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, beginner question. When you're doing a three point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: WaytoSignals.jpg (48KB, 852x864px) Image search: [Google]
WaytoSignals.jpg
48KB, 852x864px
Hey, beginner question.

When you're doing a three point turn, and you're reversing on the second point, are you supposed to turn signal in the direction you're reversing?

I have my drivers test at the end of the month, just wanna make sure that you do and theirs not so wierd rule against it.
>>
there's*
>>
>>17351834
I was never taught to do so, but I'm American so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17351834
Best to check your local dmv/rmv etc site or booklet. For the test itself here, had to use signal to pull over, check mirror and look over shoulder while signaling. Once you know it's clear, proceed to turn. At part of reversing, check both sides and look behind, reverse. Then 3rd turn in the direction of travel.
>>
>>17351834
I wasn't told anything about indicating during a three-point turn.

However, advanced driving requires you to use the hazards when reversing at all.
>>
Nope not required in the UK at least.
You are expected to come to a stop when another car is approaching if you are reversing though, unless you're blocking their path.
>>
>>17351834

no
>>
File: 4.png (152KB, 306x359px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
152KB, 306x359px
>>17351834
>When you're doing a three point turn, and you're reversing on the second point, are you supposed to turn signal in the direction you're reversing?
I've never heard of this being a thing. Nor have I seen anyone do it. But if I did see someone do it likely do one of these as I watched.
>>
File: wisconsin Y-turn.png (80KB, 669x435px) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin Y-turn.png
80KB, 669x435px
Apparently not in Wisconsin.

http://wisconsindot.gov/Documents/dmv/shared/bds126-motorists-handbook.pdf
>>
just back out lmfao
>>
the proper method is to stick your arm out of the window and make a pumping motion while maintaining eye contact with the instructor for the duration of the three point turn
>>
Don't signal while parking, that's autistic as fuck.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-10+at+11.24.00).png (36KB, 598x663px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-10+at+11.24.00).png
36KB, 598x663px
>>17351834
Not in Michigan, but our Y turn test is hella dumb. I completely forgot about all of this shit lmao
>>
>>17351834
Yes! You signal each time you turn the wheel, I remember my friend got points off for not doing that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.