[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/, I'm in a little bit of a pickle here. I got a $20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 0987243267.jpg (160KB, 960x765px) Image search: [Google]
0987243267.jpg
160KB, 960x765px
Hey /o/, I'm in a little bit of a pickle here.
I got a $20 dollar ticket for following too closely/tailgating.
Should I fight this ticket or just pay it? I didn't cause an accident or anything but the cop did see me and probably had it on his camera too.
Will my insurance go up and does that make it worth trying to fight?
>>
>>17343763
Just pay it you fucking mong
>>
Your insurance will go up for 3 years. Fight it.
>>
You can pay $20 and the insurance hike or you can spend twice as much fighting it and then lose because you were following too close. There's nothing else to it, you fucked up and that's all there is, whether or not it caused an accident is irrelevant. Unless you had a legit reason such as evading a mass shooter or precariously made roadways that forced you into that situation it was entirely your fault and you have no case.
>>
>Tailgating
>Being """""that guy"""""
You're lucky you weren't tailgating me, you little twerp. I'd slice you in half right fucking quick if you tried that shit on me, loser.
>>
Fight it with a traffic lawyer.

Initial cost will be drastically more, but it'll save you in the long run.

>>17343813
People tailgating aren't the problem. It's the guy in front of the tailgater that gets nervous over nothing. Chances are the guy tailgating isn't going to react quickly enough in the time of an actual emergency stop anyways given time.
>>
>>17343808
>>17343813
Car in front of me was going 30mph up the entrance ramp.
By the time we got to the highway all the other cars were whipping by us at 70 and we were still going 30.
I just wanted them to speed up so we could merge safely.
>>
File: newmeme.jpg (30KB, 596x497px) Image search: [Google]
newmeme.jpg
30KB, 596x497px
now...
about this pickle...
>>
>>17343763
20 dollars? Court costs are at least five times that much.

You want my opinion? Fight it. Don't let the system take advantage if you walk in there and fight the good fight. You'll win for sure. No one would ever think you are retarded.
>>
>>17343813

stfu you neckbearded turbo virgin. Nobody on the road is scared by the autistic screeching coming from your shitty Honda Civic
>>
>>17345449
There's a special place in hell for people who waste good scotch
>>
>>17343834
Tailgating is stupid in any circumstance and I'm glad you got a ticket for it.

Call the guy in front a faggot and wait the extra 15 seconds it would take out of your commute to find a good time to merge onto the highway instead of exacerbating the odds of a crash with an already nervous driver
>>
Why would you fight a $20 ticket? How poor are you? in denmark tailgating would cost you $300

Bumfuck piece of shit
>>
>>17343763
I'm sorry he didn't brake check you you piece of shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.