[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a car from Japan how'd I do? 2002 WRX STI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: car.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
I just bought a car from Japan
how'd I do?

2002 WRX STI limited
(Grade 4C, 144,000 km)
>>
sure hope you're not planning on getting thast into the united states

sure would be a shame if the government happened to it
>>
ok and?
>>
>>17338308
Canada eh
>>
Geniune question
What is the point of buying something from Japan if you can get it in your country already? Is it cheaper?
>>
>>17338321
lol no, CDM sti's go for atleast 20,000 here
>>
>>17338321
Not OP but sometimes yeah.

Also occasionally it's easier to find shit in decent shape over there than it is over here depending on the car, even with costs, though with some importers and shit making a business out of it and all that it's generally easy and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
>>
You should have bought a Skyline instead.
>>
>>17338321
Second hand market for anything in Japan is awesome because they keep their shit well maintained but also the value of the item/product drops by a huge margin still, even though whatever you are buying is in awesome condition
>>
>>17338297
>Actual kms: 200,000+

Nips are notorious for winding back their odometers. You got cucked
>>
>>17338297
Hope you did a proper inspection. The C grade interior isn't a good sign.
>>
>>17339008
My friend had an import s15. Cleanest engine bay and original parts you have ever seen. Japs make em pretty, and they don't fall apart.
>>
>>17338308
25 year rule also allows you to import cars less than 25 years old that are nearly identical to models sold in the US.
>>
>>17340272
source on this please
>>
>>17338297
Wow our cars look the same. Except you don't have the carbon panels on the fenders and I have shit wheels.

I just bought this two days ago and it's a 2003 WRX with the front clip and trunk from a JDM STI. I don't have the same power you do, but I only paid $4500 and my car won't get crushed.
>>
FUCK YOU OP, YOU JUST MADE ME SPEND AN HOUR LOOKING AT JAPANESE CARS I CAN'T AFFORD
>>
>>17340272
Except there was no 2002 STi sold in the States
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.