[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I may need some help with this, I have a chance to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 65765475467.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
65765475467.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Okay, I may need some help with this, I have a chance to buy a MK2 1986.5 Supra and a 1987 Turbo Parts car, both for $3k.

The 1986.5 is in perfectly stock condition, it belongs to a man in his 50's.

This will not be my daily but my secondary "fun manual" car.

What do you guys think?
>>
I wish I could do that
>>
>>17337025
So, is that a; "Yes, go for it you fucking idiot."?
>>
Had an 86.5 and kind of miss it. I've seen really nice, low mile ones asking $15k. It was very reliable and they probably still are. It was my daily driver for 3 years.

And you realize the picture you included is a Mk1, right?
>>
>>17337122
Huh, I didn't really notice but it's really clean and the $3k is very enticing. I don't really want to tune it or anything, just use it more of a manual cruiser. Do the 1986.5 have any common problems?
>>
>>17337122
Nope, it's a MK2 you mongoloid.
>>
File: 543645654.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
543645654.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
Here's some pictures by the guy.
http://imgur.com/a/C3Mzt
>>
>>17337288
What are you waiting for? Our approval?
>>
>>17337288
old cars always looks like shit inside.
>>
>>17337299
Not really, just wanting to know if there are any certain common problems to the Mk II Supra. I know that the Mk III's suffer from head gasket problems.
>>
>>17337306
Couldn't tell you but you should but it anyways.
>>
>>17337047
obviously do it you piece of shit, its a japanese rwd manual inline 6 that is easy as piss to work on. I did basically the same thing (mine was an r32 skyline) when i didnt know the first thing about cars and i couldnt be happier
>>
>>17337306
it literally does not matter at this point. The car is over 30 years old at this point, once you get it the first thing you should be doing anyway is replacing every single replaceable part you can
>>
>>17337334
Well, I checked everything out and the guy just got done tuning it and replacing the belt. I drove it and it's in almost mint condition.

I'm going to buy it either way, I hear the engine parts are pretty inexpensive but the interior isn't as cheap.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.