[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say is the minimum income required to buy a nearly-new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What would you say is the minimum income required to buy a nearly-new R8, insure and maintain it comfortably?

I earn approx £100,000 a year, UK. Possible?
>>
If you have to ask here, I would say no.
>>
>>17336395
You don't earn that.
>>
>>17336395
Why would you want a nearly new one? An older manual one is better in every way.
>>
>>17336395

Sorry but that salary puts you in the category of buying a new Volvo.

You need 4 times that salary to comfortably afford an R8.
>>
You can lease a (brand new) R8 for £2k a month with a £13k down payment.
IDK about insurance.
>>
just get a TT
>>
>>17336395
When you have a house paid off and no debts.
>>
>>17336395
Depends on your other outgoings. I earn around that and would never think of spending that much on a car.
>>
I heard the best way to deal with materialism is to become an hero. You should try it some time.
>>
>>17336426
this

gated or nothing
>>
>>17336395
Why do people like this thing?

It's a poorly reskinned version of the cheaphest and shittiest Lamborghini in recent history, and has been on the market way too long.
>>
>>17336395
If you have 100k disposable to spend on it, go for it.
However if you're still paying off a house, student loans, whatever, probably best to wait. Audi maintenance is terribly expensive, and the R8 requires premium everything. On top of that, with supercars, getting everything done by dealer and verifying that you had them do it is how you keep your resale value, so you are at the mercy of Audi dealers.

>>17337281
They entirely redesigned it last year, I really like them. Drive them all the time at work. The V10+ performs so well, sounds great, and has a good look IMO. And yet people can and do drive them daily, when in full comfort mode it's actually pretty comfy.
>>
>>17336395
A guy at my company DDs one but it's a v8. His income is probably $150k burgerbucks without bonuses. I asked him what it costs to maintain and he told me it's really reliable and rarely needs anything, but when it does its a $7k minimum job

As far as insurance, all depends on your age and driving history bro. I'm sure you're used to getting proper fucked in that department, being from England
>>
>>17336395
If you are going to buy an R8, consider a 911 Turbo S

Doesnt have the R8 exotic look but is fucking sick and slightly cheaper
>>
>>17337694

>audi maintenance is terribly expensive

its probably $1200 (RS5 is ~$800) for the R8 and covers all maintenance for 3 years 36000

if you are buying an R8, most likely get audi care free in (((negotiation)))

???
>>
>>17337281
Everyone knows that the R8 to have is the last gen v10 in manual.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.