[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an interview at Oriely's coming up in a couple days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: og-image.jpg (13KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
og-image.jpg
13KB, 150x150px
I got an interview at Oriely's coming up in a couple days. Anyone here got tips?

I got fired from a job about a year ago for something stupid I did that was 100% my fault. It was a side job so I didn't put it on my application. Do you think they will ask about it?

I won't offer it and of course I will answer truthfully if they ask directly but if they say something lIke "Do you have customer service experience" or something like that should I just say no?

I've never worked another retail or customer service job, it's all been behind the scenes stuff.
>>
>>17332241
yeah you better watch out. i bet the bar is set pretty high to work at a fucking auto parts store
>>
I dont understand you white people. Why do you insist on working minimum wage jobs that require past experience, often times drug test, etc.
I work construction and get paid 20hr cash. Sure you gotta work harder but fuck a retal job shit.
>>
>>17332288
retail jobs deal with the public so they have to drug test. random strangers aren't going to walk up to you and judge you or your company when you're outside doing construction but in retail customers consider employees the face of the company.

also retail can have easy opportunities depending if you're male and above average intelligence

Reason you have to be male is because women don't do any of the hard work that comes with retail they just do customer service shit like cashier and get promoted to supervisor and shit like that which takes longer than say a smart, young, male working other departments at a grocery store
>>
>>17332288

Because working construction for $20 an hour sounds like a real unfun fucking thing to do fuckwad.
>>
>>17332347
$20 sounds kind of low too. People who work regular clerk jobs at grocers get paid $16/hr

depending on your seniority and the union contract, of course.
>>
>>17332362
>cashiering
>$16/hr
>union

hahahhahahahahaha
>>
>>17332379
I know it sounds shitty and unfair, and I agree with that anon, but Kroger's regular clerks top out at $15.75/hr and don't do shit really. Totally unfair for some dumb bitch who has never done any real work to be paid $16/hr to scan fucking groceries and cry every now and then about working the evening shift
>>
Just be relaxed. They won't really delve into your past other than a crim background check. If they do just give them a bullshit answer that you learned of. Doesn't really matter if you have customer service experience or even basic car knowledge, you'll pick it up along the way.

Easiest paycheck ever if you're a driver as well. Hardly a job really when you're on your own most of the time.

>>17332288
> past experience
> knowledge

Yeah it's one drug test at the beginning but that's it. It's hardly difficult.
>>
>>17332395
It's also why retail companies are ditching full time employees, lessening the strength of unions, and planning on phasing out full service stores and making new ones like Amazon Go. Women and baby boomers ruin everything.
>>
>>17332288
Because they don't have college degrees or special skills
>>
>>17332435
Lots of people with degrees work min wage jobs

Same with special skills once they get laid off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.