[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD DAMMIT CAN SOMEBODY REDPILL ME ON CARS >be me >like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6560.jpg (59KB, 659x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6560.jpg
59KB, 659x599px
GOD DAMMIT CAN SOMEBODY REDPILL ME ON CARS
>be me
>like cars
>have money to buy nice car (have saved up like $8000)
>but no job to pay for taxes and shit
>too autistic to work to pay for taxes and insurance
JUST KILL ME PLEASE REDPILL ME ON CARS SO I DON'T WANT A CAR ANYMORE
>>
Get the bus, this is an expensive hobby.
>>
>>17330265
Well my country provides free busriding for students so that might be an option
>>
>>17330274
if you dont live in america, and live basically anywhere else in the world (australia an exception), a car is somewhat non-essential..
>>
>>17330261
Just for that alone...
>too autistic to work to pay for taxes and insurance
... Bus pass, or if you have some dignity left; a fine bicycle (gets you in shape and is as good as car for a hobby).

Now, ignoring that...
>have money to buy nice car (have saved up like $8000)
>but no job to pay for taxes and shit
... Get a approx. $3000 shitbox. Don't overspend. Love it and beat it.
If you don't live in the United-Khalifa of Britistan, leave that shithole asap or don't get a car, insurance fees are too high.
If you don't, depends on where you are but insurance is not that bad depending on your car.
>>
>>17330732
>If you don't live in the United
If you live*
>>
>>17330732
>Bicycle
>Dignity

What the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>17330753
>t. fat fuck who uses his car for small commutes.
Get some exercise fatso.
>>
>>17330261
Bull fucking shit

You leech faggots are the same bum tier as niggers and immigrants
>>
Just get a job. Learn a trade if you have to. It's not that easy and it's definitely not that simple (trust me when I say I know) but it is necessary, to an extent. If you'd rather be a leech, just get a fucking bus pass and go back to /r9k/
>>
buy a $3k miata and spend the rest on a k swap

enjoy being THE BEST
>>
BAWWW SPOONFEED ME GUYS SPOONFEED ME.
Fuck off.
>>
>>17330261
>Riding the bus is safer

>Riding the bus will get you internet points on /o/

>Riding the bus will save you money in the long run *

>Riding the bus is a millennial activity so you'll fit in better

>Riding the bus will help you prepare for the death of ICE, you'll never have known the joys of a car and will be content with public transit

*riding the bus will not save you money in most countries
>>
>>17331047
>being a virgin is safer

Staying a virgin will get you internet points on /r9k/

>Staying a virgin will save you money in the long run

>Staying a virgin is a NEET activity so you'll fit in better

>Staying a virgin will prepare you for when you are too frail to get it up as you'll have never known the love of a woman and will be content with loneliness
>>
File: 1475182820413.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1475182820413.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>17331078
Funny, anon
>>
>>17331047
>Funny shit happens on the bus
>Gives us all gud greentext
>College sluts ride the bus
>Fat people fighting people in wheelchairs for the disabled seating
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.