[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>85,000$ >only one trim what the actual fuck was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>85,000$
>only one trim

what the actual fuck was Toyota thinking?
>>
It's because of Toyotas manufacturing ethos, they try to perfect the process as much as possible, so having 20 different configs on a low production car isn't going to happen, for the same reason they don't constantly update and refresh models/chassis. They will never have the newest tech and flashiest doodads on the Land Cruiser. They are great though, they just don't really have a market anymore, not many people care about a dead reliable, rock solid SUV with 10 year old tech. The LC and G Wagon have their devotees but don't really draw in new buyers.
>>
>>17328314
The Nissan Patrol / Armada has 90% of the capability of the Land Cruiser at only 50% of the cost.
>>
>>17328358
more like 900%
>>
>>17328346
The thing is a base landcruiser if sold in the US will cost no more than 35k. I bet people would just buy those like hotcakes.
>>
>>17328314
I'd just buy that instead of any luxury SUV on the market. I was in Dubai for a while and the road-comfort on this surely outta this world.
>>
>>17328314
remember the 4runner predecessor?

you know, the ones like 10 years ago?

thats when toyota peaked.. now its become bougouis
>>
the market for these has been squashed by the luxury german suvs
so the only people buying them for the last decade are people who use it for shit other than commuting
>>
>>17328314
If you have to ask these questions you clearly are not their target market.

This car is for people that are going to need this car to get them anywhere, anytime for the next 25 years without ever failing them even if they're towing or hauling all kinds of random bullshit. And to do it with luxury that doesn't need to be flaunted.
>>
>>17329124
> Hasnt had Toyota's since the 70's

mate, hate to tell you but their rusty, underpowered POS...

We had about 4x 70's Landcrusiers, 2-3 80's Hilux's and 2-3 90's Hilux's
Most expensive fucken things to keep going.

Get a Ssangyong Musso or a Mitsi Strada ute and it will last forever without rusting out (as much)
>>
>>17328646
Base Landcruisers like the 70 series are absolutely the most overpriced cars ever. Here in Aus they sell them with a turbodiesel v8 and the older inline 6 ones are anaemic. The worst bit is they all have brilliant luxury features such as .... power-steering and air-conditioning
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.