[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best part about Tesla is being able to nap inside with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Tesla-logo-2003-2500x2500 (1).png (185KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-logo-2003-2500x2500 (1).png
185KB, 2500x2500px
The best part about Tesla is being able to nap inside with the heat/aircon on without risking asphyxia via exhaust fumes.

Why doesn't Tesla make a comfy wagon so I can camp out in it???
>>
>>17322450
Unless you're camping out inside your garage I don't see what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>17322450
any car can do that
>>
>*battery bank detonates*
>>
>>17322450
>The best part about Tesla is being able to nap inside with the heat/aircon on
You have very expensive napping habits. The battery pack has a limited number of cycles. And as you add more cycles to the battery pack, the cells begin to wear out as they hold less charge before they need to be recharged.

>Why doesn't Tesla make a comfy wagon so I can camp out in it???
With that logic, Why doesn't the government just print up $100K of money to give to everyone each year as their universal living "wage"?
>>
>>17322450
New Tesla versions also have a HPEA air filter
The ones you find in hospitals
>>
Where the fuck are you napping?
>>
>wake up
>battery dead
>>
>>17324291
So does every other car not made in North Korea.
>>
>>17325259
But do they have Bioweapon Defense Mode?

No?
Thought so.
>>
>>17325277
>bioweapon defense mode
wat
>>
>>17322450
>running HVAC in a car with the windows open
>running HVAC in a car in a garage when the house is far more efficient at that
>>
>>17325285
https://www.tesla.com/blog/putting-tesla-hepa-filter-and-bioweapon-defense-mode-to-the-test
>>
>>17325292
well no, no other car has a bioweapon defense mode...

because tesla made that up mainly
>>
File: kotblini face.jpg (91KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
kotblini face.jpg
91KB, 640x426px
>>17325292
>Put a HEPA filter in the heater/AC
>LE BIOWEAPON DEFENSE MODE SCIENCE XDD
>>
>>17325292
Not everyone lives in LA
>>
>>17322456
You let your engine idle all night to run the heater?
>>17324275
>he battery pack has a limited number of cycles. And as you add more cycles to the battery pack, the cells begin to wear out as they hold less charge before they need to be recharged.
Gasoline engines wear out and lose power over time
>>17325259
No, they don't
>>
>>17325660
Maybe ancient shitboxes, but modern cars do have HEPA filters. Try owning a car sometime.
Also gasoline engines usually aren't near useless after less than 1000 tanks of gas, and they usually still get roughly the same range when they're cold, unlike battery packs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.