[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>car handles like a go-kart in the corners but isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>car handles like a go-kart in the corners but isn't fast in a straight line
>my state is nothing but straight lines and zero backroads

Why did I fall for the handling meme?
>>
Did you let a bunch of autists on a Mongolian cave painting forum make the decision for you?
>>
You have no one to blame but yourself.

The good news is that you can sell your car and acquire a different one at any time.
>>
>>17315679
Only challenger that's worth buying is the Hellcat model. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>17315786
There is literally nothing wrong with the 6.4L or 485hp.
>>
>>17315794
For the charger, I'd agree.
>>
>>17315786
>only shitpost that's worth doing is the most retarded one
>>
>>17315826
>implying this isn't true
If you're gonna funpost, funpost hard.
>>
>>17315679
Are test-drives not a thing anymore?

If you don't like it, mod it or sell it. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (81KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
81KB, 719x1280px
>5.7l = 375hp
>6.4l = 485hp
While
>mustang 5.0l = 435hp
>stang is not pigfat
Why do you let fiatshit get away with this?
>>
>>17315841
It's not. Going full retard on the power actually makes cars worse at some point especially if the rest of the platform isn't balanced accordingly. The Challenger is just fine with the regular V8 options.
>>
>>17315858
Over 3700lbs is pigfat. It's just less so. It's just a reality of affordable V8 cars.
>>
>Challenger 6.4L trims cost 15k more in Canada than they do in the US
>T/A model is more expensive than the better equipped SRT model despite the opposite being true in the US

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>17315679
You made a mistake. Good news is there are plenty of v8 cars to buy that can make good power for your straight state.
>>
>>17315993
>convert CAD prices to USD prices
>Hellcat is suddenly US$ 7k cheaper than in the US
I don't know what you're complaining about.
>>
>>17315679
You're own fault faggot. People should buy their car based on their local geography and the type of driving they plan on doing, not buying into /o/ and their autismal memes. I live in the flat Texas coastal plains so I bought a 6.4 litre Challenger, absolutely happy with the car because it's designed for this kind of driving. If I lived in the mountains or around a bunch of winding roads I'd never drive a Challenger, I'd get a go kart that can turn corners.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.