[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im leaving tommorrow to the beach and i will be gone for 7 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1428430969369.jpg (31KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
1428430969369.jpg
31KB, 352x350px
im leaving tommorrow to the beach and i will be gone for 7 days

I will be leaving my two cars and i was wondering if i should unplug the battery on them so it doesnt discharge and get fucked up or just leave them like that?
>>
7 days?

Dont worry about it. Just keep them someplace safe.
>>
7 days won't matter, but make sure u drain ur oilpan
>>
>>17311503
>seven days

doesn't matter, do whatever
>>
>>17311516
why do i need to drain my oilpan
>>
>>17311532

it will coagulate if it's not cycled, when u go to start up you'll get clogs in the passages and your filter will fuck up

always drain ur pan, man
>>
>>17311532

Put a bit of sugar in your gas tank before you leave too, it helps to absorb water vapour that builds up over time.

Your fuel filter will clean it out, but it can't filter out water, which will ruin your fuel system.

DO NOT put sand in; this is a wives tale.

If you don't have sugar, rice will work but not as well.
>>
>>17311503

Remove the battery, drain the oil, remove the fuel filter (if you have multiple, remove them both, especially the in the tank one, you should also drain you fuel tank at this stage), remove the air filter and put it somewhere moist so it doesn't dry out (fridge with a tray of water under it is adequate), use penetrol on your brake discs and callipers as well as your windshield wipers, disconnect your ECU, but install a separate power supply (preferably a diesel generator with solar backup) for any car alarm system you may have.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17311592
Thanks
>>
>>17311503
Let the air out of your tires so when you get back you can fill them back up otherwise letting them set for 7 days is going to fuck up the pressure and you will never notice until one starts going flat during rush hour on the highway.
>>
>>17311503
You have to strip out the interior and most probably some soundproofing.

Cheers
>>
>>17311659

This.

Also kill a baby in front a policeman before you leave.
>>
don't forge to soak the seats in goats blood to keep them nice and fresh
>>
Cut a hole in the gas tank to ventilate excess fumage
>>
>>17311503
If your battery is in good condition it'll be fine sitting for 7 days.
If it's not, then you'll know when you get back i guess.
I've had a battery that won't hold a charge for 3 days for probably a year now.
Shit's dank bruh. Makes me drive the car more often than I normally would.
>>
>>17311503
it depends how much current your car pulls while sitting

it also depends how shit your battery is
>>
Lower your antimacassar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.