[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any portly fellows here? What do you do to keep your car competitive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488343409717.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488343409717.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Any portly fellows here? What do you do to keep your car competitive? I got rid of my jack and spare tire, removed the passenger seat, and never drive with anything more than half a tank of gas. I also don't keep anything in my car. Anything else I can do to reduce the weight?
>>
>>17308671
I laughed
>>
>>17308671
Hit the gym
>>
>>17308671
how much do you weigh
>>
>>17308671
lose weight you fatfuck
>>
>>17308697
Haven't weighed in awhile but last time I checked I had broke 300 lbs
>>17308686
I have a bad back
>>
>>17308707
Does having a bad back force you to eat 4000 calories a day?
>>
Fatass here.

Get a bigger engine with lots of torque.

Ls1 Master race
>>
>>17308782
what car
>>
>>17308771
this desu

also your bad back isn't helped by your fat ass weighing so much
>>
>>17308707
Broke 300 and your driver seat

Good thing you'll never have a qt 3.14 weighting you down
>>
>>17308707
/fit/izens would tell you otherwise. Not trying to be a dick but you can lose weight and exercise with a bad back. All that's needed is change. It sucks but everyone has the power to do so. If you are perfectly comfy with how you are then power to you.
>>
>>17309165
I'm fine how I am I just want my car to be lighter. But it probably isn't worth losing body weight over, I'd rather the car lose weight.
>>
>>17308707
>I have a bad back
There's an entire field of physical trainers who specialize in dealing with clients with physical issues like yours. You literally have no excuse.
>>
File: laughing john cena.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
laughing john cena.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>17308671
Weight reduction starts with the driver OP. Bad back isn't an excuse to be fat; find a physical therapist, learn the exercises you can do, and eat better.

Then crush the autocross with your car weighing 140 lb less. Won't matter though, because once you're not fat and you're shredded, your qt gf will add that 140 lbs back to the car. :^)

If you just want to lose it from the car, get a faster car or start spending money on lightweight parts. You could spend that money on improving health, but that would be silly. :^)
>>
>>17309250
Dude, your knees and back and everything are screaming at you right now. How did you let yourself get this bad? Get a couch pedaler or whatever those things are called and start limiting your calorie intake if nothing else. Once you get under 250 your back should be a lot better, so you can start walking or jogging.
>>
the reason you have a bad back is because the muscles in your back are weak because you are so out of shape

do yoga to restore your back

t. someone who recovered from acute siatica by doing yoga and working out regularly
>>
>ITT: Solid bait is formed around a non-issue that a fats wouldn't care about
>/fit/ jimmies rustled
>good. our first catch of the day

oh no, your 300lbs has contributed to a net loss of...
3 HORSEPOWER
how will you even compete?
protip: get a 300lb g/f for better weight distribution and cornering
>>
>>17309250
>I'm fine how I am

no you are not
>>
File: 1336422996936.jpg (37KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1336422996936.jpg
37KB, 195x195px
>>17308707
>>17309250
m'lady I've broken my back in 3 different places, 2 of which healed wrong and can still exercise daily

put down the dew and tacobell and put that spare tire back in the car
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.