[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to show up to a job interview on a motorcycle? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it bad to show up to a job interview on a motorcycle?

It is an interview in a school to be a teacher.
>>
>>17302450
Yes, but only because you can't look as professional as you could when you're wearing motorcycle gear.

Just bring you car, or hell, take the bus. Just don't get there all sweaty because you wore a layer of leather over your (now wrinkled) shirt.
>>
>>17302458
>Yes, but only because you can't look as professional as you could when you're wearing motorcycle gear.
obviously you wear your gear on the ride and take if off for the interview you retard

Op I do it all the time and people either don't care or are impressed by it.
>>
>>17302450
If you do so bring appropriate clothing for an interview on a bag, don't be stupid and risk the job.
>>
>>17302450
Yes. Nobody wants to hire someone who will be dead in a few years and will keep missing work because of constant injuries.
>>
>>17302450
A schoolteacher is a position that demands responsibility and for you to be a role model. If ride a motorcycle you're neither responsible nor a good role model. I wouldn't hire you.
>>
>>17302450
Maybe if you teach sports, other than that, come by car and commute by bike later when you had the job for a while
>>
>>17302732
>Americans
Meanwhile being so fat that you die of heart failure at 40 is socially acceptable.
>>
>>17302732
>better on environment
>less congestion
>less fuel used
>get to your destination quicker
>somehow this is not responsible
>>
>>17302466
>Nobody wants to hire someone who will be dead in a few years and will keep missing work because of constant injuries.
jobs actually take this into consideration, so I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>17302864
>>17302732
I got a job despite being a 'young driver' (car not bike). In bongland having the term 'young driver' seems to imply there's a 100% chance of you being careless, stupid and totalling your car.
>dealer couldn't even get me insured on a courtesy car because they straight up block below a certain age

Jobs don't care as long as you're fucking good at what you do.
>teacher demands responsibility
Technically a bike forces you to be more responsible all the time since a car pulling out in from of you is a lot worse than if you're driving a car. Can argue either way which is why it's bs to dismiss a candidate on something as unrelated as this.

>constant injuries
teachers take sick leave for 'stress' all the time or maternity leave which makes them no better than being hospitalised for a car/bike crash.
>>
File: 20170530_190559.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_190559.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17302464
This

Riding my bike to interviews has literally landed me 2 jobs in the past
>>
>>17302975
>sao
With that keychain I'd immediately tell you to fuck off.
What a disgrace to bikers.
>>
all bikers are fucktards that think they have something to prove
>>
literally got my last job because I came in on motorbike. We just talked about bikes for an hour and I was hired the next day.
>>
Only if you show up on a quad
>>
>>17303010
Probably pullin more pussy than you so go for it my dude

Just a fuckin keychain that i bought years ago
>>
File: hbjnk'.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hbjnk'.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>17302450
>>17302458
>>17302464
>>17302465
Please view this highly relevant video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sfxdPWBPc8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.