[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so expensive in Canada? People compare this to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why is this so expensive in Canada? People compare this to the GT86 but the cost difference is over 5k here. You could get a Mustang GT for the price of a Miata RF.
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Porsche Boxster
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Lamborghini Diablo
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata over a Fiero with a bodykit
>>
>>17297256
They're completely different types of cars.
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Twingo
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Civic for 3k
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Civic with mods
>>
I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata
>>
How much are they, in Australia people think the miata is like a high end sports car and its costs a fortune. I mostly see them being drivin by grey haired old men.
>>
>>17297165
>40k for a base Miata
absolutely ridiculous. At least bump the HP if you're gonna do that
>>
>>17297336
Everything in Australia costs a fortune. A Mustang costs 70k
>>
>>17297244
Boxsters are like twice the cost
>>
Why miata is so expensive anyway. Im from eastern europe and seen someone here selling one 1st gen with 1.8l engine for 4k euros. What the fuck? Okay, its cabrio, but there are so much more cabrios available. Not t mention mazda rusts like crazy, probably the same if not worse than honda.
>>
>>17297359
It's a meme car. I got a Boxster because it was cheaper and in better condition than the Miatas in the area
>>
>>17297339
it was originally ment to be in the 50s but it sold out so quick they increased the price
>>
>>17297381
The ecoboost is still in the 50s, but who buys an ecoboost mustang?
>>
>>17297365
>says some car is a meme
>buys a car so shit that even a porsche badge didn't help and it lost value like crazy
>>
File: 1384388806730.jpg (145KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1384388806730.jpg
145KB, 776x602px
>>17297346
>>17297261
That's the joke
>>
>>17297261
that's the joke
>>
>>17297675
>I've never driven either cars: the post
But keep shitposting, I'm sure that's all the entertainment you get on that bus of yours. Don't need you snapping and shooting up a school
>>
>>17297675
Some dude here bought a 911 C4 for like $13k
>>
>>17297692
with 3.4 aka the shittiest and most problematic 911 engine ever made
>>
File: file.png (307KB, 987x1011px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
307KB, 987x1011px
>>17297699
>He has no idea what he's talking about
Keyboard warriors need to be banned from /o/
>>
>>17297719
>says the faggot who think 3.4 only problem is ims

the irony
>>
File: nigger.jpg (352KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
352KB, 1600x1200px
>>17297730
>muh d chunk
>muh porous block
>muh rear main seal leak

Keep whining. The fact is that these cars are so cheap it doesn't matter if the engine blows up because you can always LS swap it for another $10k to get a car that makes 911 Turbo power while weighing the same as a naturally aspirated 911
The chassis has always been a solid performer, they used it from 1999 all the way until 2012
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.