[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to buy one of these 2006 Impala's, what could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 15291412.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
15291412.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
If you were to buy one of these 2006 Impala's, what could you do with it? I was doing some reading and I think people are putting in some 400hp engines into these.

Are they compatible with a lot of stuff? I don't know much about this stuff, but I wanted a cheapish, normal looking vehicle that can fly.

Also if anyone can send me in the right direction to helpful links etc, please do!
>>
Just get an SS.

300hp, 5.3 liter and 8 cylinders.

Should be able to find one easy well under 10 grand.
>>
Swap in a big v8 and make you a sleeper from hell, stock exterior with a monster under the hood
>>
>>17284867
I want to get quite a bit higher than 300. 350-400 preferably. Also the SS look isn't really my style.
>>
File: 2006 Chevrolet Impala SS_5.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2006 Chevrolet Impala SS_5.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>17284876
Eh. It's literally different wheels, that's it.

And I'm sure there's some "tune" out there for it where you can get the hp gains you desire.

Would be easier than a full engine swap, jus sayin.
>>
Just make sure to buy one of those
>>
>>17284914
I thought there were a lot of differences aside from just the wheels. If that's the case, then it's a much different ballgame.

What kind of tuning?
>>
>>17284870
>Swap in a big v8 and make you a sleeper from hell, stock exterior with a monster under the hood

Because it's so fucking easy to replace a fwd v6 with a v8
>>
>>17284876
>I want to get quite a bit higher than 300. 350-400 preferably. Also the SS look isn't really my style.

The fwd tranny on those cars does not like putting 400 horses to the ground, especially if you find a way to get traction
>>
>>17285232
>I thought there were a lot of differences aside from just the wheels.
yeah, the fucking engine
>>
>>17285232
IDK m8 I don't typically fuck with American shit but that generation Impala looks so fucking basic how hard can anything on it be?

Impala SS with 350hp doesn't seem hard according to Google.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.