[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be on the real... Do you think autonomous cars will ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Lets be on the real... Do you think autonomous cars will ever see the light of day? do you think we will eventually be banned from driving cars?
>>
>>17271181
Yes and yes
Elon will make it happen
Elon will save us all
>>
The only people who think "manually driven" cars will become illegal are just stupid reactionaries
But sure self driving cars will probably become very prevalent in the future and the world will be a much better place because of it
>>
>autonomous cars
Yes and please. I hate city traffic because retards accelerate so slowly from lights and only 2 people get through out of every 5 that should.
>banning non-autonomous
LOL no.
>>
>>17271349
>and the world will be a much better place because of it
Elaborate please.
>>
>>17271495
No more retarded normies behind the wheel = way fewer traffic accidents
>>
>>17271181
>Lets be on the real... Do you think autonomous cars will ever see the light of day?
it's already happening dummy

>do you think we will eventually be banned from driving cars?

not in our lifetime but eventually yes
>>
>>17271527
>it's already happening dummy
No shit Sherlock, will a law pass allowing them on our roads?
>>
>>17271181
>Do you think autonomous cars will ever see the light of day?
30 years ago the thought of shooting 4K in the palm of your hand would of been unfathomable. Technology is a hell of a drug. Look at how shitty a 30 year old car is compared to a modern shitbox...

>do you think we will eventually be banned from driving cars?
If already cucked shitholes like Europe and California, Oh fuck yeah. In the rural expances of North America... Good luck.

I'm not jumping on the autonomous car bandwagon until I see planes, ships and trains fully autonomous without a operator.
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>>17271181
Yes in shitty countries that worry about congestion.

Every other country that isn't cucked you will still drive much like you can still ride a fuckin horse down the street if you want
>>
>>17271495
The average person drives like a hot bag of shit.
>>
>>17271495
Watch a few episodes of Canada's worst driver. I could be severely hammered and out drive 98% of the fucking idiots on the roads today. Braindead retards and cell phones are a bad combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.