[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought my self a pressure washer and want to know what /o/ uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Bought my self a pressure washer and want to know what /o/ uses with their pressure washers. Just looking for some clear coat and soap. Only clear coats i find are a clear coat/soap combo, which doesnt sound good, but what do I know?
>>
>>17269022
You realise it's designed to just use high-pressure water, right?
And that it's designed to strip everything away from the metal, right?
You know that includes your paint, right?
Use it on the driveway and brick walls, not your car. And not your cardboard american house, either.
>>
OP don't listen to this faggot he doesn't know what he's talking about>>17269118

Now I would recommend you use Chemical Guys foam Cannon its pretty good better than the generic a foamcannon you get with your pressure washer it's pretty shit.
>>
>>17269118
Im pretty sure you have never owned, used or was even in the same garage as a pressure washer before. I feel sorry for you numales.
>>
File: 1389021056191.jpg (66KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
1389021056191.jpg
66KB, 236x210px
>>17269118
Anon, come on.
Stop being dumb.
>>
>>17269141
I use that shit to take years of accumulated soot, dust, bird shit, and chewing gum off concrete. It strips paint.
>>
File: 16362130.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
16362130.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Did you actually buy the one in your pic? Because 2800 psi sounds fucking harsh and I wouldn't use it on a car. I've got an electric one comparable to pic and I'm pretty sure it's a lot less powerful and I'm still careful when using it on my car.
>>
>>17269118
>>17269522

I never know if you guys are retarded or trolling.
>>
>>17269629
They make pressure reducers. He should be standing some distance away from the vehicle when spraying anyways.

>>17269022
the only thing good for them car wise is getting caked on dirt and grime off, you still have to hand wash the car.

Other than, you can clean your driveway, they make decent replacement as blowers as the pressure kicks up alot of wind, good for siding, and of course cleaning driveways and masonry work.
>>
>>17269522

Fuck off retard go to a self serve car wash once in your life and see what you find
>>
>>17269522
>I use turbo nozzles on car paint because I use it for everything else
>>
>>17269665
>you still have to hand wash the car.
No, you dont.

>>17269629
Yeah, if you had bought a real one you would have gotten several different tips each for a different task and if you got a good one, it would have come with a reducer, like the one in the opening post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.