[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out that the ford raptor only has a towing capacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0985.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
So I just found out that the ford raptor only has a towing capacity of 8000 pounds which is hilarious. Why exactly do people buy this truck again?
>>
to go off road retard. you don't buy a raptor to haul shit. you buy an f250 for that.
>>
For light offroading and as a status symbol. If you want to tow shit, you don't buy a gas truck, and you certainly don't buy one with a v6 in it.
>>
>>17261454
>looks good
>nice interior
>aftermarket shit from the factory with warranty
>it can tow 8k lbs
>it's pretty good offroad from the factory
>it's comfortable
>they want to
>it cost as much as a nice 5 seater car
>it can do more than a car
>it's not slow
>it's value stays high for resale
Cucked faggot
>>
>>17261464
DIESEL A SHIT gas f-250 masterrace
>>
Bro, you can get a raptor, throw your guns in back, dirt bikes in the bed, and a trailer for your jetskis. Then off road through a forest and set up shop
>>
File: image-6.jpg (43KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
image-6.jpg
43KB, 635x640px
>>17261454
>deserve basher doesn't tow as well as a dually
HMM I WONDER WHY
>>
>>17261471
/o/ doesn't have money for hobbies or friends.
>>
>>17261467
>>they want to
???
>>
It's kinda funny isn't it. You got this big badass truck and everyone thinks you're hot shit. Then you realize it has less towing power than a 20 year old plumbers van.
>>
>>17261474
In answer to OP's question
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>hey anon can we use your cool new truck to tow my dad's trailer? We can go camping!

>w-what do you mean it's too heavy?
>>
You're crazy if you think people is going use the Raptor as a towing vehicle or a working vehicle for that matter.
>>
>>17261474
It's crazy that people buy things they want with their money.
>>
>never understand the intentional purpose and selling point of the vehicle
>busriders blaming on something that actual buyers/owners never care about
/o/ never changes
>>
>>17261454
isn't that good for a vehicle with offroad suspension? oh wait, I'm in an obvious bait thread and am about to click Post and I didn't even sage.
>>
>>17261506
Sad truth mang
>>
To drive to the office
>>
>>17261477
but you cant go offroading in a plumbers van
>>
>>17261470
>diesel trucks are shit

said no one ever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.