[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any spanish mechanics on o/ tonight? I need this translated:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: axel5.jpg (10KB, 489x320px) Image search: [Google]
axel5.jpg
10KB, 489x320px
Any spanish mechanics on o/ tonight?

I need this translated:

My mechanic it referring to a part of the wheel/suspension as "la bota" my guess it's attached to the control arm? Can anyone help me?

"La bota de la llanta del lado derecho"
>>
>>17257141
>mexican mechanic
esa es tu problema, vato
>>
>>17257141
He's talking about the cv axle boot, more than likely it is torn and needs replacing but further diagnosis should be done to determine if the axle/bearings need replacing or just the boot because it is torn and leaking grease
>>
>>17257141
He's reffering probably to the cv axle boot on the right side. It's good to learn more than 1 langauge amigo
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-01-03-05.png (188KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-01-03-05.png
188KB, 1080x1920px
>>17257141
30 seconds and Google translate.

>Cv boot
>Ball joint bushing

Best guess I got for you anon
>>
>>17257141
>la bota
the boot
>de la llanta
of the wheel
>del lado derecho
on the right side

also
>Mexican mechanic
>>
>>17257141
I don't know Spanish but I know somebody who does, you can contact him here : https://translate.google.com/
>>
>>17257141
looks like a CV joint. google translate is your friend. DUMBASS!
>>
>>17257152
thanks! so its just that rubber piece?
>>
>>17257147
>>17257152
>>17257154
>>17257155
>>17257160
>>17257164
>>17257187
>>17257165

Thanks for all the help guys.

I speak spanish as a 2nd language, just barely learning about cars in english and the spanish trminology throws me off sometimes.

I'm not a Chad using Pedro the mechanic as a cheap alternative to juice up my honda.
>>
>>17257187
Probably. You should ask if it's just the boot or the cv axle itself. If you are having problems with your steering and hearing clunking/grinding with turns and reversing it's probably your axle. If you're getting an oil change and he told you that then it's probably just the boot that's torn. Please dear god stop using a Mexican mechanic. I know too much to ever reccomend one ever in my entire life unless they're selling used tires and tacos.
>>
>>17257227
When I say probably the axle I mean it's more than a torn rubber boot and is a mechanical problem that needs further diagnosis, especially so if this axle is connected to the drivetrain
>>
>>17257141
Yea bro I can help you.
Tell that cool hombre, "chupa ma panocha pinche cara de pito parado. Pero transquilado, te cojo y gozo en tus nalgas peludas pinche jotolon. Puñeta bien mamao. Eres una zorra. Mama pinga zorrita. Gostosa novinha se calcihna, ninfeta chilindrina. Te meto la trip niña. Chupa pirroca? Ahorra si, werca cabrona. Te voy a romper el zico con este berga grandota. Te la meto en el culo hasta que te cagas, puta. Te dejo en la escuela, calzones lleno de mecco y cagadas, gostosa pendeja. Primaria yeno de morritas calientes. Ay chihuaha. Me saco el pito y hecho chingos de chorro en sus carritas. Puros miados. Panochudas, chechitas, prietas como me gustan". He'll kno what's up bro
>>
>>17257227
They're a better alternative to paying 500 bucks for something they can do for 50.
>>
File: never.jpg (31KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
31KB, 433x419px
>>17257258
>Puros miados.
>>
>>17257274
They literally are not. If you own any sort of modern car you shouldn't let them near it. If you're a Portuguese immigrant with a 1984 Toyota Corolla then I suppose you might be okay with letting a Hispanic "mechanic" work on your shitbox tonka car that can be disassembled with a socket set even though you'd benefit more from doing it yourself.
>>
>>17257227
>unless they're selling used tires and tacos

Used tires and tacos can kill you far faster than a torn CV boot can.
>>
>>17257141
vete al carajo wey
>>
Spanish mechanics are crazy.
My gfs brother did her cars Water Pump in like 2 hours.
My coworker quoted me at like $350 and he would have had to pull the engine out or drop the engine while the car was jacked.
This fucker just took the reservoir out and did it there.
Only charged us like $100 plus parts too.
>>
>>17259970
You can also pay them in beer if you're (read: they're) desperate enough
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.