[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post cars you'd like to see in the future >Golf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: top-gear-3000-usa.png (184KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
top-gear-3000-usa.png
184KB, 475x347px
Post cars you'd like to see in the future

>Golf R with a turbo 6cyl
>>
>>17240167
A retro-styled muscle car with modern tech in it would be really fucking cool
>>
>>17240189
It already exists
>>
Civic Hatch Econobox
>>
>>17240191
I mean I guess so, it's definitely got the aggressive look down, but it still has a lot of modern design elements. I'm talking something that looks straight out of the 70s, but built in contemporary times.
>>
A V8 (V12 like the GT90 wouldn't hurt either) Super car from Ford. this time obviously not made to meet any cucked rules of modern GT racing and instead built as a "Fuck it! lets take an acid trip" project.

Clarkson once described the last GT as "A cocktail that taste like orange juice but blows your head off after two sips" i want another car like that but not restricted by budget or any confined limitation beyond what their engineers can do.

pic most definitely related. Koenigsegg also gave us a taste of what something like that would be with the twin turbo modular powered CCR.
>>
File: [email protected] (320KB, 2000x1104px) Image search: [Google]
493071-1000-0@2x.jpg
320KB, 2000x1104px
>>17240189

That already exist in multiple forms, lots of restomodded examples around here.
>>
Ford Crown Victoria II/Grander Marquis/Town Carrr

Someone please fucking make a modern sedan with big windows and a flat beltline. It's all I'm asking for and they were the last.
>>
>>17240167
>retro styled Pontiac GTO
>>
>>17240378
>flat beltline
wat
>>
File: designterms[1].jpg (73KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
designterms[1].jpg
73KB, 500x215px
>>17240713
the beltline of a car is the line that goes from the hood, through the bottom of the windows, and out to the trunk
cars now tend to have a heavily inclined beltline that ramps upwards from the front to the back, with small rear windows and a very heavily raked rear windshield, and the trunk being nearly nonexistent length-wise with little overhang over the back of the car because if it extended any further the rear windshield wouldn't exist
>>
>>17240719
for comparison, the beltline on a crown vic is nearly straight all the way back, with the rear windows just as tall as the front windows and solid three-box styling instead of the two-and-a-half that's so common now where the roof melts into the back of the car

the whole middle line of the car is also very low compared to modern cars who need bigger everything due to safety standards, there's no needless bulging over the wheel wells or a hood that sticks up three inches above the engine for no reason
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.