[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we start a "which car should I get" thread? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (152KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 800x534px
Can we start a "which car should I get" thread? I'm torn between a wrx and a lancer ralliart. I hear commuting in suburbs with a manual is a bitch so I'm leaning closer towards the lancer, but the wrx is more powerful stock, and holds its value more.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x426px
This is basically the ralliart I'd be getting. Evos and STIs are too expensive so I have to work with one of these, or maybe a golf?
>>
3k civic
>>
I suggest a WRX over the Ralliart. The community with Subaru is one of the best and any problem you will run into you can easily find help for. As far as the car, it's very reliable as long as you keep up with maintenance and find one that is as close to stock as possible. Plus, the WRX looks much better than the fake EVO. I owned a 2003 wrx and now I drive a new STI, might be a little biased lol
>>
>>17238645
>I hear commuting in suburbs with a manual is a bitch
only in a ferrari or something with a performance clutch that takes two tons to disengage

normal-ass modern manuals have hydraulic clutches, that are super fucking easy in traffic and city driving.
the only thing to get annoyed about is having to move your left leg.
>>
>>17238760
Are the interiors as stiff as they look in pictures? I probably should test drive them but I figured I'd have better luck posting on an East Timorese juggling forum
>>
>>17238779
Thank you for clearing that up
>>
>>17238779
Thank you for clearing that up.
>>
>>17238645
A lot of the ralliart owners I talk to seem to be too scared to push the because of the transmission. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>17238909
>>17238916
I fucking hate phoneposting
>>
>>17238645
get a 3k civic.
>>
File: 1967-volvo-amazon-4_800x0w.jpg (90KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1967-volvo-amazon-4_800x0w.jpg
90KB, 800x536px
>>17238645
If you absolutely must, get a WRX

Plenty of better options out there if you ask me

Which you did
>>
>>17238783
they're pretty solid but develop slight rattles as they age just cause
>>
>>17239010
Any options that aren't volvos?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.