[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be BMW >build your brand around cars that are fun to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: riced out shit.jpg (67KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
riced out shit.jpg
67KB, 900x596px
>be BMW
>build your brand around cars that are fun to drive, look and sound great and are still practical
>decide fuck that lmao lets just steal the Audi business model and make every car a boring 10ft wide luxobarge

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>17237909
>What did they mean by this?
I think they're just going where the money is to be desu
>>
File: 1494293450822.png (402KB, 929x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494293450822.png
402KB, 929x739px
>>17237909
>>
File: bmw sucks.png (172KB, 871x808px) Image search: [Google]
bmw sucks.png
172KB, 871x808px
>>17237909
>>
File: mummy is angry.jpg (23KB, 363x351px) Image search: [Google]
mummy is angry.jpg
23KB, 363x351px
>>17237924
That garbage is fooling no one, not even a retard. It sounds fucking awful I don't know why they do it. Someone I know has a BMW with the B58 engine, it sounds pretty decent from the outside, not awe-inspiring but certainly better that the shit coming out of the M3 and M4. From the inside it just sounds like a fucking PS2 game, fake as crap.
>>
File: bmw vs alfa.jpg (134KB, 532x850px) Image search: [Google]
bmw vs alfa.jpg
134KB, 532x850px
>>17237921
Lmfao
>>
File: Italian god macheen.jpg (94KB, 492x661px) Image search: [Google]
Italian god macheen.jpg
94KB, 492x661px
>>17238201
wrong pic
>>
what was the year that the old-BMW died? The only remaining cars that aren't fucking awful are the 1M and M2. I drove my friends tuned N54 335i and it seemed pretty nice.
>>
It's smart. Millennials hate driving, so BMW's best bet was to move into the luxobarge market.
>>
>>17238201
>comfortable sedan you can daily for 70k
>miserable track car with spine shattering suspension and can't clear a speed bump for 135k

The competition for the GTS in both price and purpose is the Viper ACR, which bends it over a table and fucks it with its 8.4 inch member until vomits out a plastic water pump
>>
>>17238364
>muh laptimes per dollar
>>
>>17238381
>overboosted 6 banger with DCT is a better experience than a manual V10 monster

Lmao
>>
>>17238335
I had an N54 E90 and the only reason I kept that unreliable piece of shit around was because it was excellent to drive. Older 3s might have better steering feel + chassis tuning and newer 3s might be faster, but damn, the E90 might've been one of the most balanced cars of all time.

I would never buy a new BMW. For the price of a new M3, I'd rather buy an E39 M5 for $15k and spend the remaining $60k on parts and repairs.
>>
this is why being a bmw fag is absolute suffering, the only good thing they make right now is the 2 series
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.