[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cars or car brands that you hate with a passion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: car_logos.jpg (103KB, 597x260px) Image search: [Google]
car_logos.jpg
103KB, 597x260px
What are some cars or car brands that you hate with a passion? Also state a reason why.
>>
VW, BMW, Lamborghini, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge. In all cases because of the general image of their owners.
>>
>>17235997
>Nissan
they cancelled the iDX even though everyone told them it was a great idea and they should follow through and build it. I can't wait for the brand to rollover and die
>>
>>17236058
you seen the new micra? Won't be any time soon.
>>17235997
Chevy, Dodge, Peugeot and VW
>>
>>17236444
America doesn't get the micra, fuck Nissan once again
>>
>>17235997

Ford, Audi
>>
File: 1484077172792.jpg (45KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
1484077172792.jpg
45KB, 750x781px
>>17236029
Vape-Lorde detected.
>>
>>17235997
>Implying that we're talking about new cars.
All models: I only like old cars.
>>
>>17235997
These things need to fucking die.
>>
ford
nissan
poojet
hyundai
kia
fiat
chrysler
>>
>>17235997
Honda
Toyota

Literally no-soul tier brands.
>>
>>17237159
que?
>>
>>17237197
>muh supra
>muh nsx
One car since ever in the history of those brands doesn't make the generalised boredom go away.

Plus the Supra has a shit chassis and the NSX is underpowered.
>>
VW, Audi, Chrysler - low quality overpriced cars

Chevy products - nothing wrong with them but I find them very uncomfortable to drive and the higher end ones seem cheaply made for what they cost
>>
>>17237219
Not including the Celica, MR2 also Muh Toreno kawaii desu chan baka. The S2000 pre-2000 Civics, CRX and Integra.
>>
>>17237219
>One car since ever in the history of those brands

what are jzx's
what are mr2's
what are soarers
what are celicas
>>
I hate Ferrari because I can't afford to own one.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>I hate a piece of machinery because their owners do stuff I dun like
>>
Mitsubishi, Chrysler, and Acura have no reason to exist. Nissan should die, not because they're irrelevant but because they produce complete fucking garbage, have no good cars, and don't even try.

>no iDX
>no S chassis
>current Z car is a decade old
>current GT-R is also a decade old
>Nismo is like a shittier version of AMG, throwing the badge on slow shitboxes with no inherent sportiness in the chassis just so they can sell them at higher prices (see: Sentra Nismo)
>>
File: 1493104620681.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493104620681.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
>>17237219
>DIESEL
>FIAT
>PUNTO
>>
>>17235997
>Renault because they cucked AMC
>Fiat because they bought Chrysler
>BMW because people on /o/ like it
>Volvo because the country that invented ikea shouldn't have any say in what luxury is
>>
>>17239649
Wrong, regarding Chrysler. It's made some very good cars. Mitsubishi used to have some compelling stuff here in the USA, not so sure about now though. Acura is mostly just a Honda with nicer appointments and a nice waiting room at the service facility.
>>
Honda because everyone that drives one deserves the gas chamber
>>
>>17235997
GM. But their engines could stay.

Mini. They're huge now.

Renault/Nissan. Never sold good shitboxes outside of Europe and Japan.

Mitsubishi. Please don't make it any worse. Just off yourself now. Along with Lancia.

Mazda. ROTARY CAR WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Renault
In France we say "tu viens en renault, tu rentres en vélo "
Really not a reliable brand.
>>
Audi cause cunt drivers, cars that are upscale vw
bmw cause cunt drivers
jeep cause worthless cars esp in europe
peugeot cause shit cars and shit drivers
honda cause muh vtec and muh ff
>>
Vw, Ford, Renault, GM, Dodge, Mistubishi, Nissan, Chery, Kia, Honda, Suzuki, Chery, Jac, Ssangyong, Peugeout... basically, any one that bring cars to Brazil.

It's mostly the people's fault, but we have the worse cars for the worst price. A broken RX-8 can cost about 15 000 dollars, an old as fuck 3000GT can cost 20 000 dollars. Fuck this country.
>>
>>17235997
DICK, DOCK, DONKEY, DOLEYENKU
>>
>>17235997

Not even a hippy but I hate VW for their emissions scam that they've been doing for multiple years.

Still like Skodas though.
>>
>>17240954
>Not even a hippy but I hate VW for their emissions scam

Good goy you buy American now right!
>>
>>17236488
Except that vapers do drive VWs.
>>
>>17235997
vauxhall
the people who drive them
the quaility and design

eco versions of bmw / mercedes but not the whole brand
i say this as a bmw owner but the entry models always driven by assholes

suburu suzuki rover
driven by wierdos
>>
>>17240954
>I hate VW for cheating emissions!
>Americans driving insane distances per year and therefore creating high emissions to begin with? Americans driving fuel thirsty and therefore high emissions shitbarges to begin with? Half the US population not being subject to emissions testing? That's totally fine though!
No doubt that VW broke rules, but the US prosecution blowing up the case like that is just a hypocrite act of Detroit protectionism.
>>
>>17235997
>hate with a passion
MINI (BMW owned)
Hyundai
Kia
All American car brands, especially Tesla, Jeep and Chevy, except for Ford non-trucks
VW
Audi

>just meh
Daihatsu
Nissan
Jaguar
Lambo

>love unconditionally
Mazda
Lexus
Volvo
Suzuki
Honda
Ferrari
>>
>>17235997
All American brands, most European brands, except Koenigsegg, most Asian brands, except a few Japanese ones like Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru.
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>17237219
>diesel fiat
>>
File: 1468223596616.jpg (141KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1468223596616.jpg
141KB, 500x559px
Fiat and Smart
>interior is shit
>drives like shit
>button placement is the worst
>some smart cars don't even have a radio
>if you ever need to do any underhood work you're in for suffering, especially if you want to work on a smart car
>they both look like aborted toy car designs
>factory misfire in smart cars
>>
>>17235997
Dodge/ Chrysler/ Jeep is absolute garbage and I would never buy one, but I don't passionately hate them
>>
VW/Audi. Over engineering shit just for the sake of over engineering shit.
>>
>>17235997
Peugeot, Renault, and Citroen because they're French
>>
>>17242092
I'm french and I hate them too, but mostly because they are shit cars overall.
>>
>hating a marque
It's just as retarded as being a brand fanboy. Kys yourselves underage busriders.
>>
>>17241437
Good list, it's like you read my mind.
>>
The only car I really hate is the jeep renegade. Those tail lights just trigger the shit out of my when I see one.
>>
>>17244171
but muh heritage and easter eggs

look how quirky and hip we are
>>
>>17235997

Without Jaguar and Aston Martin, the rest of the world wouldn't know what design elements to steal.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.