[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Driving my Mustang GT in kangaroo land >Make turn and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Driving my Mustang GT in kangaroo land
>Make turn and accelerate as normal
>SUV literally licking my exhaust at speed limit
>Slow down because fuck you

Why are SUV owners such cunts?
>>
>>17235400
>Why are SUV owners such cunts?
The bigger the car, the smaller the dick.
The smaller the dick, the bigger the anger.

you know the drill
>>
File: 7-8.jpg (668KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
7-8.jpg
668KB, 1024x552px
>>17235400
Because they're 19 year old whores who sucked the driving instructors dick to get their licence

Source: I know 6 women who did this and they are terrible drivers.
>>
>>17235400
Fuck that is one ugly car. SUVs are trash tier.
>>
>>17235531
yeah ok
>>
>>17235400
Get over or speed up cunt
>>
File: 1487320949222.gif (685KB, 495x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487320949222.gif
685KB, 495x378px
>>17235508
Holy shit every terrible SUV driver I've ever had the displeasure of seeing has either been a baby dick manlet...

OR A WOMAN, WHICH IS LITERALLY HAS -1 DICK.
>>
>>17235400
Little dick syndrome.

As for the poor SUV owners, they are just jealous that the woman wont let them buy something else. Cause they're poor cunts that had too many children.
>>
Out of interest why did you buy a mustang in aus?
From my understanding in the US the price per value isn't too bad, but they're like fucking $60k here.

Surely there's better cars around the for the price
>>
File: 1476707752072m.jpg (38KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
1476707752072m.jpg
38KB, 1024x672px
>>17235400
I recently realized Veloster drivers are the absolute worst at this
> Going literally 70mph in a 55
> Veloster comes behind me, so close to me that I can't even see his headlights, just his cowl, and up
> Single lane highway so i have no where to go
> Spees up to about 90mph and he is STILL riding my ass (but not as bad, now he is at least ONE car length away)
> I start slowing down because I spot that I'm coming up on some cars actually driving the speed limit
> He starts honking at me, and driving om the other side of the double yellow
> Flips me off as he passes me and the other cars we reached
> Mfw
>>
>mustang owner

Keep sucking that american dick ya tall poppy poofter.
>>
>>17236476

I bought it because:

>I got staff pricing
>to me it's an iconic car and I love the looks (and 18MY looks like total dog shit is why I got it 2 months ago even though I could have cancelled)
>I've always wanted to own a V8

Call me a wanker but getting thumbs up almost daily and people going along side me on the freeway just to check out my car makes me feel warm inside.

After putting an exhaust on it, it's everything I've dreamed of and more.

Yes, there are plenty of choices at that price range but even at full RRP the value for money is in my opinion is second to none.

>>17236603

pls no bully
>>
>>17236692
Are American cars considered exotics outside of America?
>>
>>17236531

Why didn't you brake check or engine brake? A nice claim on his insurance would assure he stops doing that shit
>>
>>17236531
You shouldn't have sped up. That made it look like you were trying to prevent his passing until he couldn't anymore. That was why he was pissed.

>>17236770
Literally not worth your time. Just ignore these cunts. Their haste is their problem and they can deal with it.
>>
>>17236726
Sort of. They're rare to see and appreciated for what they are, but they're not like rich person status symbols.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.