[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will lincoln and cadillac ever return to their former glory (Chrysler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 80-81.jpg (449KB, 1960x1302px) Image search: [Google]
80-81.jpg
449KB, 1960x1302px
Will lincoln and cadillac ever return to their former glory (Chrysler definitely won't they're fucked)
>>
>>17232290
Ford and GM would have to first
>>
No, because if they make a luxury car focused on luxury and not sport(like the old ones are) people would shit all over them
>>
Both companies have really solid lineups these days. I don't see any problem with them.
>>
>>17232290
Dude they're just shitty off brands of each other.

I don't know why people treat Chrysler like a different brand of dodge and all that shit. They blow loads of money on making some of the most stupid similar looking cars. Dodge Grand Caravan and the Chrysler pacifica look so fucking similar. Same shit with GMC and Chevy. Oh boy lets BOTH make a pick up truck, SUV, large SUV, Midsize SUV and shit
>>
File: 49bb7ec2e4-1486615471292.png (72KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
49bb7ec2e4-1486615471292.png
72KB, 214x200px
>heres the keys to the fleetwood, son.
>back her into the garage for me would ya?
>>
>>17232290
What's wrong with Cadillac now? Really the only people they're not marketing towards are boomers and none of them should be driving anyways.
>>
>>17232646
its outo what do you expect?

shits on audi/porsche saying they're just upbranded vw's

yet praises american brands that are a lot more similar to eachother
>>
>>17232726
I'm not really talking about the upclassed brands like Acuras being upclassed Hondas or Infinitis being upclassed nissans

I'm talking about a corporate conglomerate like GMC or FCA and they own like 5-6 different "car brands" each but they all actively compete against one another in the SAME fucking price point.

This isn't like Acura > Honda where you can buy an accord or buy a nicer better Acura TLX that has a way different price point.

I'm talking about how GMC, Chevy, etc all make these fucking trucks, all in the same price point and somehow despite being owned by the same company they actively compete against one another in the SAME company
>>
>>17232756
or worse yet, GMC, Chevy and Cadillac ALL make a fucking SUV in similar price points all doing the same exact shit.

Its like "what slightly different shaped piece of shit do you want?"
>>
>>17232766
i was also talking about american brands such as those

brands like acura and infinity are literally just japanese brands sold to the usa because of muh luxury tebehe
>>
>posts unibody Imperial
>>
>>17232766
>>17232756
It's in the American spirit of capitalism to compete. These ain't some faggy commie clown cars, these trucks are made for men by men.
>>
>>17232807
>to compete
yea against other companies, not compete against companies you own yourself
>>
File: 1271576219816.png (2KB, 111x107px) Image search: [Google]
1271576219816.png
2KB, 111x107px
cadillac could, as a real spiritual successor to early 2000s BMW which was arguably their highest point

i have no idea what lincoln is doing, but they could really catch on if they injected more character into their cars.
>DO THE FUCKING BLUE SUEDE FROM THE CONTINENTAL CONCEPT YOU FUCKERS
>>
File: large_lincoln-continental-5.jpg (404KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
large_lincoln-continental-5.jpg
404KB, 1600x1065px
>>17232936
They did

Its an available color
>>
>>17232951
oh shit, good for them.
the rest of the interior is still kind of boring but that's at least a first step
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.