[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf who has a slight interest in cars when will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: Hannah Elliot.jpg (150KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah Elliot.jpg
150KB, 1024x682px
>tfw no gf who has a slight interest in cars

when will it be my turn /o/?
>>
Good luck OP, 90% of women are clueless and take their car in for a fucking oil change, and 9% are those "HAHA CAR CULTURE AMIRITE GUISE???" cunts who can at least perform basic maintenance (albeit poorly)

You just gotta hold out for that 1%, Lord knows I fucking have
>>
>>17220807
what's wrong with taking your car in for an oil change?
>>
>>17220817
Why would you pay someone to do it if you could do it yourself?
>>
>>17220817
because on 95% of cars it is piss easy to do
>>
>>17220807
Just as many men drop their cars off for oil changes, at least where I've worked. A lot of people are busy with other things, and find the convenience worth the money.
>>
>s-senpai, it's time to refuel me uguu~
>UWAH! be gentle opening up my fuel cap, I'm still sensitive!
>s-slide it in gently please senpai
>it's in... your pump is inside me! kimochi yo!
>senpai fill me up with your go juice! something is coming! iku iku iku ikuikuikuiku!
>*carhegao* it's filling me up!!
>>
>>17220807
t. fedora
>>
>>17220400

I have a live in gf, how do I hit on the cute little Hispanic girl at the auto parts store?
>>
>>17220826
because it's $30 and takes 15 minutes

i change the oil in my truck and it costs me at least double in time and money
>>
File: received_151649715374088.gif (463KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
received_151649715374088.gif
463KB, 256x256px
>>17220905
>tells the truth that most women nowadays would rather have someone else do it for them than do it themselves
>f-fedora!

How many women do you know IRL that do all this shit?
>>
>>17220826

If my car was burning or leaking oil bad, I would take it in to get changed so I could get the free top off once a week.
>>
>>17220922
>double in time and money
Jesus fuck where are you buying from? In my area it's literally $30 for 5 liters of full synthetic plus a purlatorONE filter, plus I can bolt the oil plug on properly and use a new filter.
>>
>>17220923
tons of women do their own oil. I'm one of them.
>>
File: 1438559613081.png (9KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1438559613081.png
9KB, 331x331px
>>17220934
>women on 4chan
>women on /o/ of all places
>>
>>17220934

Yay! Free Boobs!!
>>
>>17220963
No tits yet. Just started HRT a month ago ;)
>>
>>17220872
kys
>>
>>17220977

Yay! Free FemDong!
>>
>>17220934
>oh look at this anecdote
>>
File: 1435786113681.jpg (11KB, 126x125px) Image search: [Google]
1435786113681.jpg
11KB, 126x125px
I honestly don't think I want a girlfriend who is into cars... its the hobby I kinda have for myself and with a few buddies, something I can have as my own when I'm not spending time with her

You always need to have something is still your very own in a relationship, and doing everything together is not gonna end in a healthy relationship.

She can do anything she pleases; crochet, cook, play games, sports, fuck black dudes, raise pets or whatever the fuck - I don't care as long as I am allowed to keep my hobby and sit in my little cuck shed, working on whatever project I have going
>>
>>17220400
You don't want a GF that has a slight interest in cars.
Those are the car meet sluts, they'll have their stupid Genesis coupe or whatever and just wait for the guys to gather around them and say "woah nice build!" when all she has are aftermarket wheels in that hideous neocrhome.

You don't want a GF that has an insane interest in cars either, because then she'll start wanting to do all the car related things with you and you just lost your one escape from her issues.

You want a GF that isn't too interested in cars but interested enough in you where she'll support your hobby and do car related things with you when you ask her but otherwise will leave you alone.
>>
>>17221031
I must refute this because she'll try to/be genuinely interested in what you're doing but when you try to explain you can almost see the question mark above their head. Having a petrolhead g2g would allow you to talk mechanic without it being like teaching quantum physics to a 6th grader.
>>
>>17221047
>g2g
gf.
Phoneposting is hard
>>
>>17221031
God damn it I was going to say this but he's right. Why in the fuck would I want my girlfriend to be into cars so what she car nag at me on what I do or how I do things to my car fuck no
>>
>>17220920
Ask to see her dads chop shop.
>>
>>17221031
I think you're the only person who understands the way I feel about this

Yeah it would be cool to have a girlfriend who likes cars or who likes guns or whatever but the more I think about it, the more I realize that's how a hobby gets "ruined"
>>
>>17221059

Great idea! Maybe he got work?
>>
>>17221047
Thats the thing - do you feel the need for her to understand?

Mine is quite the gamer, and it kinda applies there too - I'm somewhat glad that we play completely different games. Sure, we can play something competetive against eachother now and then, but it means that if I'm ever playing something I can usually play what I want, instead of feeling guilty about not playing something with her.

She also has other hobbies/interests that I don't give a toss about - but I love that she is one of those who can be very independent, but still has a lot of things she likes to do as a pair; stuff we both really enjoy.

Her geting really into cars would never be anything of a deal breaker or make me like her less - its just that its something I think wouldn't enjoy doing together with her, if that makes any sense
>>
>>17221122

Pic related?
>>
>>17221147
Quite

As for why the fuck she picked me; a fat, pale guy who spends too much time at work and in the garage - thats a question I want answered too
>>
>>17221180
Man I wish my gf knew how to take pictures of her butt
>>
>slight interest
Ideally you want one with no interest, but will tolerate your shit and leave you the fuck alone.
>>
File: this will never be you.jpg (123KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
this will never be you.jpg
123KB, 498x960px
>>17221199
Man I wish I had a gf
>>
>>17221199
I'll trade this one for one that can cook something more complicated than mashed sweet potato, and that doesnt leave mountains of dishes
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (882KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
882KB, 2576x1932px
>>17221219
It's not all that great that people make it out to be dude I can understand if you've been a lonelynomcboney
>>17221253
Look at the shitty quality picture reeeeeeee and p.s. You should have looked for a decent looking chick that had parents that didn't have steady income jobs or a non ugly mexican chick if you wanted those things
>>
>>17221349
Life truly is suffering

Atleast she doesnt fucking snore or insist on me watching shitty Netflix stuff with her
>>
>>17221378
I'd rather have someone that snores than kick and take the whole entire bed and not get ass mad when another female comes across you're path and gets mad at you like you will jack off to that other female
>>
>>17221467
I know this feel
>>
>>17221484
Pls hlp anin
>>
>>17220400
My wife has shown a slight interest in cars because she knows I'm into them. She's helping with the decisions to buy some interior dress up, both cosmetically and financially

tldr- find a chick who likes you for you and she'll get excited about things you enjoy
>>
>>17221615
It only gets better with time dude. If you've been dating for years now, it probably never will though
>>
File: the hundred year dream.jpg (63KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the hundred year dream.jpg
63KB, 1280x1024px
>>17221349
>It's not all that great that people make it out to be dude I can understand if you've been a lonelynomcboney

You're probably right. Still, being a KHV ultra-introvert is horrible. Maybe I'll find someone who thinks my autistic spaghetti-dropping and Volvo 240 are charming, or maybe I'll just wait for the completion of the hundred year dream.
>>
>>17221180

If you're young, it's money and ambition. My gf when I was young told me the same thing.
>because you already have a good job and trying to get your life on track
Well, she was a piece of shit and I was an even bigger piece of shit so that didn't go the distance.
If you're older it's probably just the money.
But I tell you what, I got a broad now that doesn't really care what I do and she kind of likes cars but can't use a screwdriver but she can cook so it works out.
I fix the crap and she feeds me.
Ass isn't quite as nice though.
Gonna get her a bicycle I think.
She won't do shit else and I actually enjoy a nice ride every so often.
>>
>>17220948
I am only here to shitpost in /dbt/ anyway
>>17220977
But yeah everyone already knew /o/ is full of mentally ill girlboys
>>
>>17221031
>>17221122
This desu, I had a girlfriend that was doing the same degree as me, was into computers and /g/ shit.

Got old pretty fast, you want to have something to yourself. Something you can do with your mates or by yourself that you enjoy. Inviting your gf into that is just asking for trouble.

Also can I cuck you mightyBenz?
>>
actual woman here /o/tist here
just want to vent that my bf has been inflating the tires in my cars to the pressure listed on the tire even though i've told him not to and that it's listed on the door MULTIPLE times
this just seemed like a good thread to vent in
>>
>>17221856
What do you drive
>>
>>17220807
99% of men these days are also uninterested in cars

people are just cucks these days spoiled by public transport, autonomous cars and drivers aids and ubers
>>
File: IMG_1831.jpg (145KB, 857x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.jpg
145KB, 857x1142px
>>17220400
>ex gf knew fuck all about cars but was into them
>when I painted the engine bay I had her hold the shop light when it got dark
>didn't blind me in the face
>allowed me to do my thing

Was pretty sweet, I think one who's just willing to assist is better desu
>>
>>17221856
>not filling the tires to a pressure level that is based on their design, load per axle, relevant terrain and and changes in temperature, measuring wear each week and adjusting
Normie scum
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (42KB, 262x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
42KB, 262x302px
>>17221662
>if you've been dating for years now, it probably never will though
Fuuuuuck
>>17221695
Don't worry anon I get a strong vibe you'll find the girl you want and you'll have her soon enough. I believe in you. Just don't go back on the rocks like that one dude in the BMW that killed people because woman denied him.
>>
>>17220934
>tons

Vast majority of women never ever opened their car hood.
It the exact same thing with computers by the way, most of them consider them like some magic boxes and see no purprose trying to understand how they work (why would they since there will always be able to find a man to fix it in case theirs doesn't work anymore ?).

Only women with a bit of mechanical knowledge I met were in couple with petrolheads since years and by side effect learnt a bit about it, the rest couldn't even tell me if their cars were F/R/AWD.
>>
>>17224295
Fucking this. It's not complicated to plan ahead a week.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (994KB, 2546x1638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
994KB, 2546x1638px
>tfw gf who has a interest in cars

Feels great man
>>
>>17224658
This is going to be my girl and I except I'll have a white Benz 124 Wagon and she'll have a Volvo 240 with a 5 speed
>>
>tfw got my childhood sweetheart into cars because BMW
>she bought a 530 E34 Touring
>countless miles spent just cruising across the country in our BMWs
>about to propose to her
>her old man picked her up from work in his Toyota
>he had lost control of the Corolla
>hit a truck head on
>she'd died on the spot, old man got out relatively unscathed
>>
>>17220837
Easy, yes, but irritating. Having an oil filter mounted horizontally results in oil everywhere. Having an oil drain plug above a plastic shroud that has a flap slightly too small for the initial rush of oil results in a mess. Having an oil filter at a reasonable angle but directly over a part of the K-member results in drips everywhere.

I still do most of my own changes, but some days I just do not feel like dealing with it.
>>
>>17220826
My time is worth more than my money.
>>
>>17221826
>see previous post
>see HRT comment
You're Octo aren't you?
>>
>>17224658
I get a strong feeling you guys jam out to shit like this when you're in a car together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mThqhAT2Irk
>>
>>17225235
Lmfao you're not far off. When we ride together she controls the radio and plays shit like that.
>>
>>17225251
Lol it could be worse at least she doesn't listen to "sad romantic" music
>>
>>17225300
I can barely do the music she plays now, if that were the case I'd pull my radio out
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.