[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >it's the year 2050 >manually driven cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: autonomous.jpg (370KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
autonomous.jpg
370KB, 2048x1360px
>wake up
>it's the year 2050
>manually driven cars are outlawed
>you can only use pic related

What do?
>>
Build fertilizer bomb
>>
File: lucoa.png (945KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
lucoa.png
945KB, 600x638px
I'll move to a 3rd world countryside, like Mexico or Morocco
>>
Jdimsa
>>
Jump in and go find an Orgasmatron
>>
>>17195955
If I can jerk off while in traffic, meh.
>>
>>17195955
Hopefully by then i'll have my own land and drive my car on it with the very little of gas I have left.
>>
LS1 swap
>>
>>17195972
This. Plus my girl has a very narrow window of being drunk horny. We leave a bar/brewery and she's trying to blow me and get fingered on the ride home. We get home and she's either sick or passed out. Self driving cars mean I can fuck her nasty drunk pussy on the way home.
>>
This sounds like a b movie plot. V8 STICK RENEGADE.
>>
surely we have VR and perfect auto simulation by now along with plenty of dad racer autists to go wheel to wheel with
>>
>>17195955
Sticker bomb the whole thing with /osg/ cancer
>>
>>17195955
Join a gang of guys with fuckhuge V8s and DOHC turbos then run around stealing the last remaining gasoline
>>
>wake up
>it's the year 1970
>all cars are flying
>robots are ruling the working class
what do?
>>
>>17196053
èven the drunkest bitch wont get wet for a man that opens the door of the cuckmachine.
>>
>>17195955
>>manually driven cars are outlawed

This is extremely unlikely, especially in the United States. Consider how many people currently own classic cars that don't meet modern safety or emissions standards, yet they're still allowed to drive them. New car standards laws are always enacted by saying "newly manufactured cars must have x, y, and z", never by saying "you aren't allowed to own cars that don't have x, y, and z". The worst thing that will happen is all new cars are self-driving, but they will never outlaw the use of manually operated cars that people already own.
>>
>>17196099
Heil the Führer.
>>
Buy a dirt bike and go innawoods and live the Mad Max life
>>
>>17196118
only yurop or ausfailia would enact such legislation
>>
>>17196118
Closed tracks, man.
>>
>>17196260
no. Just like US people still drive old shitty cars and classics.
UK maybe because they're cuck island and since they're out of EU they thankfully can't ruin us with their cuck liberal muh childrun policies.
>>
>>17196104
>Man
>Opening the door
>In 2050
>>
File: Hyperion_SC2_DevRend1.jpg (82KB, 810x440px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion_SC2_DevRend1.jpg
82KB, 810x440px
>>17195955

Return to sleep and return in the year 2501
>>
>>17195958
but anon, fertilizer is a class 3 destructive device since 2032.
to buy it, you need special $7,000,000/yr license unless you own a mining company.

"Classical" (20th/early 21st century) methods of farming were put under severe restrictions after Sustainable Development Act came into force
>>
>>17196478
You can make it out of your own shit and piss, Anon.
>>
If they ever started pushing bullshit laws like this, then >>17195958 is the only answer
>>
rejoice
I hate commuting and driving in general
>>
>>17195958
>implying gardening isn't illegal
do you really think they would let you escape the zog chow that easily?
>>
>>17195955
see
>>17196118

You can still drive shit like Model Ts every day if you wanted to
>>
>>17195958
This. You get the choice of ammonium nitrate or potassium nitrate senpai.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.