[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got two options https://seattle.craigslist.org/se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fo.jpg (32KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
fo.jpg
32KB, 337x450px
I've got two options
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/6124649743.html
$3,000
ot this
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6124506190.html
also $3,000 but In Canadian. with the current exchange rate it's $2100ish US. also it's in a weird color that I don't like as much but it's got less miles
what would you pick?
>>
>>17184772
Where do you live? Do you really want to cross the border to get a 2002 Ford Focus?
>>
>>17184772
My neighbors got one that has like 60k miles shes selling. Its auto though. Im in bellevue
>>
>>17184784
the one on Canada is actually closer to me than Everett. I live right on the border. and it's not just a regular focus, I'm looking for an svt. I am having trouble finding many of them
>>17184788
>auto though
I'm looking for my first manual.

Also, does anyone have a reason why I shouldn't get a Focus svt? I'm on a budget and want a fun semi speedy car
>>
>>17184797
Tbh it's a pretty good choice, I think that a Civic might be slightly better, but this is a good alternative
>>
>>17184802
what makes a civic better?
I feel like everyone has a civic. I want to have something a little different but really all I want is to stop driving my mom's old passat. it's really boring to drive. I used to have a 90s accord that was alright
>>
>>17184810
Id say test drive a few cars and see what you like. If the focus is the one for you after checking around get it. There's a ton of car diversity here and you do not have to buy the first car you find
Test drive it for 30 minutes at least to see how it holds up on the fun meter
>>
>>17184817
The problem is I'm not really great with a stick yet. The only person on my family with a stick is my brother and he won't teach me. plus his car is a lofted jeep on 33s, and he says since the wheels are too big the transmission stuff is off so it isn't good to learn on. I was planning on learning on the car I buy. My girlfriend drives a stick, I could ask her to teach me first. It probably is a good idea to do all that
>>
>>17184772
Get an EP3 civic Si

Ford a shit
>>
>>17184772
3000 not bad I suppose I payed 4,000 grand for mine 1 week ago but mine had 62,000 miles minor Surface rust on the suspension since car was originally from Illinois then Texas but all owners took very good care didn't try to expose it to the winters but regardless is still the north. interior is in great condition as well as mechanically. I was surprised I got two keys owners manual books and maintenance booklet. I'm happy with my purchase mines red too
>>
>>17185279
Svt focus is better then American ep3 in every way, get off Hondas dick please
>>
>>17184810
What gen passat? If it was a b5/5.5 that's a fun to drive car and you're the problem.
>>
>>17186138
It's a b6. O7 with all the auto bs. Even an electric Parking break. It's got a lot of power(200 HP) but when you drive it's like you're just sitting there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.