[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ Wife and I are looking to get a new crossover as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Hey /o/

Wife and I are looking to get a new crossover as the family car.

She's leaning towards range rover evoque but I want the car to have some decent offroad capabilities.

I'm looking at jeep cherokee trailhawk.

What can /o/ recommend?
>>
A double suicide will be a better option for you both
>>
>>17181700
>crossover
Just walk up into the dealer at this point.
>>
Be a normal American and buy a Crew Cab 1 ton truck
>>
6 speed Rav4.

You don't have to be a badgewhore, the interior is legit nice and it won't break the bank with maintenance.
>>
>>17181714

What's wrong with crossovers?

Aren't they just smaller suv's? We're not trying to get a huge fucking car

I'm also looking into ranger rover sport.
>>
>>17181746
Crossovers are big hatchbacks, the cars you mentioned are suvs
>>
>>17181700
Evoque actually has really decent offroad capabilities, if equipped with proper wheels/tires. Your wife won't allow you to take your shiny new $50k SUV far enough off-road where it's insufficient.
>>
>>17181746

crossovers are essentially larger versions of sedans. SUVs have different chassis (unibody).

if you're actually going to go offroad, get the evoque and put proper tires on it. otherwise just get a sedan
>>
>>17181746
Both terms are pretty meaningless. "SUV" covers basically anything from oldschool body-on-frame off-roaders to FWD hatchbacks with black plastic moldings around wheel wells.
>>
>>17181886
>SUVs have different chassis (unibody).

Uh, what? The last body-on-frame sedan has been discontinued years ago.
>>
>>17181700
>buying a cuckover
Kill yourself.
>>
you're not really going to be taking it to any serious off road trails,are you?
buy a 2008+ land cruiser and get it lifted
>>
>cuckover
>lol might as well just walk up to a dealer lel
>your opinion<mine

classic /o/ cancer,

no big surprise that OP is trying to ask for a legitimate response from you people and /o/ just shits all over him without even giving any specific detail or explanation as to why he might be wrong.

OP, posting here is hopeless, the only responses you'll get are from little kids who use buzzwords for arguments and slander you for having an opinion. /o/ never helps.
>>
I bet it will be to drive your wife's son to school right?
>>
>>17181746
if SUVs are for cucks, then crossovers are for double cucks.
>>
>>17182046
also the evoque is tiny as hell
if you want something more fuel efficient than the lc,which is the tankiest suv that you can buy,lease a rr sport
>>
>>17181700
Used tsx sportwagen
Used Lexus ls430 or 460

Stop pretending you go off road.
>>
File: 20170506_185152.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_185152.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
if you actally want to go off road, get a 4runner. Tell your dumb shit badge whore wife that that range rover evoques are only sold to idiots who think they are buying a range rover
>>
File: 2016-10-15 15.35.37.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-15 15.35.37.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17182231
This man knows whats up.
>>
>>17181700
I own the evoque. Evoque is better in every way except for size. It's in a different class altogether. And it is a Land Rover, it's better off road than the jeep. Torque vectoring is a great feature. Driving in snow is perfect.
>>
>>17182501
>>
>>17181700
>British reliability or fca reliability
tough choice
>>
>family car
>off roading

whew lad
>>
>>17185537
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>17181700
Jeeps are garbage. Land Rovers are really nice but incredibly unreliable, unless they've improved alot recently. I'd keep looking if I were you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.