[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in an apartment complex and my lease agreement says we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
I live in an apartment complex and my lease agreement says we cant work on our own cars in the car port.

Where can I go to work on my car. The local autozone doesnt allow work in the parking lot. Maybe a local gas station?
>>
>>17177224
>I live in an apartment complex and my lease agreement says we cant work on our own cars in the car port.

And you signed that shit before finding out?

You're fucked nigger.
>>
>>17177224
A lot of shops will let you rent garage space. You just need to call around and see what's available in your area. It's usually pretty expensive but it's worth finding out about.
>>
You can do work on the street in industrial areas or shit neighborhoods.
>>
Well instead of paying rent why don't you buy a condo with a personal garage space? It's like an appartment but money isn't flying out of the window
>>
>>17177224
is that that crazy bastard who got lost in the savanna, had his 2cv break down, and built a bike out of the working parts to drive to safety?
>>
>>17177224
My local Autozone doesn't allow it either, but we all do it anyway.
>>
>>17177224
Anywhere, familia. Just find some residential neighborhood with wide streets so you don't get in the way of the residents.

Worst case scenario:
>What's that officer? I have to move my car?
>Oh, I'm sorry but I've broken down, just fixing it. Won't be long!
>>
>>17177224
That sucks but you should have known that when you signed the lease. That being said, just be smart. Anything that involves only the hood being open is fine. If someone comes looking, your just checking your oil. Or just close the hood adn walk away.

If you need to jack the car up find a friends house.

Ive been there, Ive had cars almost towed. You just have to work around it. Do you have a job? Ask your boss if you can take a back corner of the lot for a few hours. If your a decent employee they should have no problem. Ive done this multiple times.
>>
>>17177224
This thread seems to pop up a lot on this forum, I suggest you make friends with a local shop and see if you can borrow a lift or their garage space from time to time if you have real work to get done.

Long-term lesson to be learned is to avoid living in an area that sets rules about how you are allowed to live.
>>
>>17177224
Do it on Sundays when there's no one in the leasing office
>>
>>17177224
what car is that? some kind of hunchbug of notre dame
>>
>mfw people talk shit about me being trailer trash

well i may be trailer trash but atleast i have a fucking garage
>>
>>17178744
I dont think you should be here
>>
>>17177224
If your parents are alive and live near you, ask if you can work on it at their place. If that's not possible ask a friend
>>
i live and have lived in apartments for years within a major US city and although the lease agreement says you cant work on your car, what it really means is:
dont leave your car on jacks with all 4 tires off and the the hood poped open for more than a day

IE. you can work on your car just dont leave it unfinished for any amount of time. so if you need to change oil or replace a strut, brake pads, or put in a sway bar go for it just make sure you finish it

if the apartment is in a suburban place expect any neighbor over the age of 50 to be a total fucking bitch and call the lease office like 40 times in the span of a day just to rat you out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.